Try this mouthwatering, all-American burger and fries with our three classic condiment special sauce! Dig into the rich and unforgettable flavors of Primal Kitchen® Classic Mayo, Unsweetened Ketchup, and real-food Spicy Brown Mustard. Paired with an organic, grass-fed beef patty and classic fries made with creamy avocado oil, this is a dish you definitely don’t want to miss!
The Primal Kitchen Promise
All Primal Kitchen condiments are made free of sugar, soy, GMOs, dairy, and gluten. Make your favorite recipes that much better with 100% real food, Whole30-Approved condiments packed with premium nutrition and uncompromisingly delicious flavor.
Primal Burger & Garlic Aioli Secret Sauce
Time: 45 min
- 4 large romaine leaves (for buns)
- 1 tomato (sliced)
- 1/4 cup pickles
- 1/4 red onion (sliced)
- 12 oz. of freshly-ground, organic and grass-fed beef
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- Primal Kitchen Avocado Spray Oil
- Primal Kitchen Ketchup
- Primal Kitchen Mustard
- Primal Kitchen Classic Mayo
- Spread 12 oz. of freshly-ground, organic and grass-fed beef chuck (roughly a 70/30 mix) out on a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper, and then toss the meat back together gently.
- Grab half the meat, and lightly move it from hand to hand until you form it into a ball.
- Pat the ball into a disk back on the baking sheet, so that it's about 3/4 to 1 inch thick.
- Repeat steps two and three with the other half of the meat (so that you have two patties).
- Preheat the grill to medium or medium-high heat.
- Oil the grate with Primal Kitchen Spray Avocado Oil.
- Grill the burgers (flip when the meat once it releases from the grill grate without sticking, or after about 5 minutes).
- Remove the burgers from the grill, and place them onto gluten-free buns.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine equal parts Classic Mayo, Ketchup, and Mustard.
- Spread this three-part "secret sauce" over both patties.
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, chiles, pickles, onions, avocado, and more.
- Serve with primal french fries.