Try this mouthwatering, all-American burger and fries with our three classic condiment special sauce! Dig into the rich and unforgettable flavors of Primal Kitchen® Classic Mayo, Unsweetened Ketchup, and real-food Spicy Brown Mustard. Paired with an organic, grass-fed beef patty and classic fries made with avocado oil, this is a dish you definitely don’t want to miss!
Primal Burger & Garlic Aioli Secret Sauce
Time: 45 min
- 4 large romaine leaves (for buns)
- 1 tomato (sliced)
- 1/4 cup pickles
- 1/4 red onion (sliced)
- 12 oz. of freshly-ground, organic and grass-fed beef
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- Primal Kitchen Avocado Spray Oil
- Primal Kitchen Ketchup
- Primal Kitchen Mustard
- Primal Kitchen Classic Mayo
- Spread 12 oz. of freshly-ground, organic and grass-fed beef chuck (roughly a 70/30 mix) out on a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper, and then toss the meat back together gently.
- Grab half the meat, and lightly move it from hand to hand until you form it into a ball.
- Pat the ball into a disk back on the baking sheet, so that it's about 3/4 to 1 inch thick.
- Repeat steps two and three with the other half of the meat (so that you have two patties).
- Preheat the grill to medium or medium-high heat.
- Oil the grate with Primal Kitchen Spray Avocado Oil.
- Grill the burgers (flip when the meat once it releases from the grill grate without sticking, or after about 5 minutes).
- Remove the burgers from the grill, and place them onto gluten-free buns.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine equal parts Classic Mayo, Ketchup, and Mustard.
- Spread this three-part "secret sauce" over both patties.
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, chiles, pickles, onions, avocado, and more.
- Serve with primal french fries.