For more information about your California Privacy Rights, please click here or scroll down. To opt out of the sale of your personal information, please click here or scroll down.
Effective Date: 12 /21/22
Welcome to Primal Nutrition, LLC’s website privacy notice (“Notice”).
Primal Nutrition respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information, which we will refer to in this Notice as “Personal Data”. This Notice tells you about how we look after your Personal Data, the privacy rights you have, which may vary depending on where you live, and how the law protects you.
It is important that you read this Notice, and any other privacy notices we may provide when we are collecting or processing Personal Data about you, so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your personal data.
This Notice applies in addition to other privacy notices we may use and is not intended to override them. For more detail about how Primal Nutrition deals with Personal Data, please contact us using one of the methods provided below.
You can click on the links below to find out more information:
- INFORMATION ABOUT US
- PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
- HOW YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- SHARING YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
- DATA RETENTION
- YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
- IF YOU HAVE CONCERNS ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- CHANGES TO THIS NOTICE
1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
Purpose of this Notice
This Notice describes how Primal Nutrition collects and processes your Personal Data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide to us or that we receive from third parties as described in Section 3 of this Notice.
It is important that you read this Notice together with any other privacy notices we may provide to you when we are collecting or processing Personal Data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This Notice supplements other privacy notices and is not intended to override them.
Primal Nutrition, LLC is the controller and responsible for this website.
Data Privacy Team
We have appointed a Data Privacy team who are responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this Notice.
If you have any questions about this Notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the Data Privacy team using the details below.
Full name of legal entity: Primal Nutrition, LLC
Contact: The Data Privacy Team
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Primal Nutrition, LLC, 200 East Randolph St., Suite 7600, Chicago, Illinois 60601
Note for European visitors: You have the right to make a complaint at any time to your local regulatory authority whose detail can be found here if you are in the European Union and here if you are in the UK . However, we would appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the authority so please contact us in the first instance.
Helping Us Keep Your Personal Data Up To Date
It is important that the Personal Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Personal Data changes.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you.
We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements or data handling. You should read the privacy terms for all third-party websites you visit to find out how they handle your personal data.
Children and This Website
This website is not aimed at or intended for children under the age of 16.
2. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
“Personal Data” in this Notice refers to any information about an identifiable living individual but does not include information which cannot be linked to a specific person, such as Aggregated Data, as described below. Your Personal Data is therefore information about and linked to you.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of your personal data, which may include:
(a) Identity Data such as first name, last name, title, marital status, date of birth and gender.
(b) Contact Data such as home address, billing address, email address and telephone numbers.
(c) Financial Data such as bank account and payment card details if you order goods from us.
(d) Transaction Data such as details of purchases you have made from us.
(e) Technical Data such as internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
(f) Profile Data such as your website username and password, purchases or orders made by you and information about your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
(g) Usage Data such as information about how you use our website, products and services.
(h) Marketing and Communications Data such as your preferences in relation to receiving marketing from us and third parties and for the ways we communicate with you.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data. Aggregated Data may be derived from your Personal Data but is not Personal Data because it does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to find out how many users access a specific website feature.
If we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your Personal Data so that it can
directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as Personal Data and will process it as set out in this Notice.
We may collect some items of Special Category Personal Data (which includes information about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data) but will only do so where we believe it is necessary in connection with issues relating to our products or for some other reason that we will advise to you when we request your consent to collect the data.
We also work with third-party advertisers and ad networks to support our Sites. Some of these advertisers and ad networks may use technology such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, log files, or local shared objects (such as Flash cookies) to collect information about you when you visit our Site or other websites, including your IP address, ISP, browser type, and whether you have Flash installed, as well as information about your activities on our Sites and on third-party sites. Some of these advertisers and ad networks also may combine this information with other data, such as demographic data received from third parties to assist in tailoring the advertisements displayed to you. These third-party advertisers and ad networks use the information described above to provide you relevant advertisements based on your online behavior, search activities on our Site and on other third-party sites, and demographic information, so that the advertising you see on our Site and other sites more closely reflect your interests and needs. For example, if you search for or browse a recipe or product on our Site, you may see an advertisement from a third-party with information about, or an offer similar to, that for which you were searching or browsing on our Site, or an offer related to a third party whose site you have visited in the past.
Failure to Provide Personal Data Where Requested
Where we need to collect Personal Data by law and you do not provide that data when requested, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services for which that Personal Data is required. Similarly, where we need to collect Personal Data under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you do not provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we either have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel the contract you have with us.
3. HOW YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED
We use various methods to collect your personal data, including:
- Directly from you- where you give us Personal Data such as your Identity, Contact, and Marketing Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes Personal Data you provide when you:
- apply to receive our products or services;
- create an account on our website;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey;
- contact us on social media (such as Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter);
- register and participate as an affiliate in our affiliate program; or
- give us some feedback or raise a concern or complaint.
In addition, if you contact us by phone, email or otherwise, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- By automated means– when you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment and browsing actions and patterns. We collect this Personal Data by using cookies and other similar technologies, which use small pieces of computer code to help us understand how consumers interact with our website and communications. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies.
Please see our Cookie Notice for further details.
- From third parties and publicly available sources.We may receive Personal Data about you from various third parties and publicly available sources as set out below:
- Technical Data from analytics providers such as Google;
- contact, financial and transaction data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services;
- identity and contact data from data brokers or aggregators such as Nielsen and Starcom, and social media companies such as Facebook and Twitter, which have operations inside the European Union; and
- identity and contact data from publicly availably sources such as, for European residents, Companies House and the Electoral Register based inside the EU.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your Personal Data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your Personal Data although we will get your consent before sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting the Data Privacy Team.
We may use your Personal Data for or in connection with the following purposes:
- Where necessary to establish and perform your contract with us, such as where you buy products directly from us;
- Where necessary to comply with a legal obligation:
- in connection with any potential or actual corporate transaction or transfer of employment arising in relation to a business transfer or change of service provider in which case Personal Data may only be processed to the extent permitted by applicable law (such as the Acquired Rights Directive in Europe);
- compliance with applicable procedures, laws or regulations including in relation to retaining records of business activities and payment of taxes;
- disclosures to law enforcement agencies or in connection with legal claims, health & safety compliance, regulatory, investigative and disciplinary purposes (including disclosure of such information in connection with legal process or litigation)
- Where necessary for Primal Nutrition's legitimate interests in connection with the purposes listed below, and where our interests are not overridden by your data protection rights:
- the proper conduct and development of Primal Nutrition’s businesses and operations;
- research including consumer and market preferences to assist with the operation and development of Primal Nutrition’s business;
- assisting with the development of existing and creation of new Primal Nutrition products and services;
- the manufacture of Primal Nutrition Products and supply of those products to Primal Nutrition customers;
- promotional and marketing activities (including running competitions and prize draws) in relation to Primal Nutrition’s business and products;
- other disclosures required in the connection with promoting or marketing of Primal Nutrition, its products or services;
- financial and other forecasting and modelling;
- operation, maintenance and development of Primal Nutrition’s information systems, networks and the equipment associated with or connecting to those systems and networks;
- development of Primal Nutrition’s business through mergers, acquisitions, disposal and other corporate actions;
- dealing with actual and potential shareholders, investors and other stakeholders in Primal Nutrition’s business or the business of its parent company, Kraft Heinz Foods Company;
- maintenance and protection of Primal Nutrition’s physical and intellectual property and assets;
- protecting corporate and personal security (which may include use of CCTV and other visual or audio monitoring);
- recording, responding to, dealing with and resolving matters arising in respect of Primal Nutrition products or staff;
- recording, responding to, dealing with and resolving actual or potential complaints from customers and consumers;
- investigations to ensure compliance with or identify/confirm any potential breaches of any applicable procedures, laws or regulations;
- establishing, exercising or defending legal rights;
- working with suppliers to whom Primal Nutrition has outsourced business or other services;
- in connection with business acquisition, disposal or reorganisations other than where information is exchanged in connection with a legal obligation as set out above; and
- processing necessary for the purposes of other legitimate interests pursued by Primal Nutrition.
PROMOTIONAL OFFERS FROM US
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing).
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link within the message or by contacting the Data Privacy Team.
Note for European residents: You can obtain further information on the legitimate interests balancing exercises which we have carried out by contacting the Data Privacy Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. SHARING YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
We may share your data with third parties, including other companies within Primal Nutrition and with third-party service providers who provide services to us as further explained below.
Where we provide Personal Data to contractors and suppliers who provide services to us, including assistance with the processing activities set out in this notice, we will enter into a data processing agreement (which complies with applicable law, including provisions required by GDPR) with those contractors and suppliers.
In order to fulfill our legal and other obligations and in connection with our rights including protection of our legitimate interest, we reserve the right to disclose Personal Data (or Special Category Data as appropriate) to law enforcement agencies, regulatory bodies, government agencies and other third parties as required by law or for administrative purposes (for example, the Internal Revenue Service in the United States or HM Revenue and Customs in the UK) and to the extent that local law allows and/or requires this.
We share information that we collect from you, such as your email (in hashed form), IP address or information about your browser or operating system, with our identity partners/service providers, including LiveRamp Inc. LiveRamp returns an online identification code that we may store in our first-party cookie for our use in online, in-app, and cross-channel advertising and it may be shared with advertising companies to enable interest-based and targeted advertising. To opt out of this use, please click here (https://liveramp.com/opt_out/).
In addition, we may share your email address with our service providers, such as media agencies, to send you interest-based advertising on our behalf. We may also share aggregated or de-identified information about you with our advertising and marketing partners, and third-party media platforms, including social media sites, to allow them to send targeted advertising messages and/or conduct analyses on our behalf. If you wish to stop receiving advertising messages from these third parties, please review the “Your Choices” section below. In addition, you may be able to opt out of these ads by clicking on an icon in the ad or through the privacy settings in each social media platform.
We may conduct joint promotions with other companies. We may provide to our promotional partners (and their service providers) certain personal information as necessary to conduct the promotion. We will not share this information with our promotional partners for any other purpose unless you consent to such sharing.
During the normal course of our business, Primal Nutrition or its parent company may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires us or any of our assets, information we have collected about you may be transferred to such entity. In addition, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, such information may be considered an asset of ours and may be sold or transferred to third parties. Should a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to try to require that the transferee use personal information provided through the Site in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Notice.
Note for Non-US Residents: Primal Nutrition is located in the United States and it processes your Personal Data in the United States. We may share your Personal Data with Primal Nutrition’s affiliates and parent companies, partners, suppliers, law enforcement agencies and to other organizations that are also located in the United States or in other countries outside the EU for the purposes of establishing and performing your contract with us, fulfilling legal obligations, and where necessary to fulfill our legitimate interests described above, where our interests are not overridden by your data protection rights. The laws of some jurisdictions outside your country of residence may not be as protective as Data Protection Laws in your country. Primal Nutrition will ensure that, for such jurisdictions, appropriate measures are in place for compliance with Data Protection Law in relation to the processing of Personal Data in those jurisdictions.
Any information you may disclose on our Site, in blogs, on message boards, in chat rooms, or on other public areas on the Site or other third-party websites that this Site may link to, becomes public information. Please exercise caution when disclosing personal information in these public areas. Primal Nutrition cannot control the actions of third parties who may view the Site and use publicly-available information for their own purposes.
You can change your preferences for follow-up contacts by Primal Nutrition, including by limiting how third parties use your email address to send you targeted advertising through social media on our behalf. Please email or call us using the information in the “Contact Us” section below if you wish to change your preferences. Where you wish to unsubscribe from emails or have use of your email address restricted, please allow 10 days for your email to be removed from our marketing database.
6. DATA SECURITY AND RETENTION
The security of your information is important to us. We have taken certain administrative, technical, and physical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and Site visitors against unauthorized use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures.
We have legal duties to keep various records and records need to be held for different periods of time, depending on their contents. We will therefore keep Personal Data for as long as we reasonably consider we may need to in connection with those obligations. Where we do not have keep Personal Data for a period specified by law we will not keep Personal Data for longer than applicable law allows us to.
For further information about our approach to data retention, please contact the Data Privacy Team.
7. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
If you are a resident of Europe, under the General Data Protection Regulation and other applicable data protection laws, you are entitled to ask Primal Nutrition for a copy of your Personal Data and to ask for it to be corrected, edited or have its processing restricted. In certain situations, you may also be entitled to ask Primal Nutrition to delete your Personal Data or transfer some of your Personal Data to other organizations.
You may also have rights to object to some processing of your Personal Data although Primal Nutrition may continue that processing if it is required in connection with legal obligations.
Your Personal Data rights may be limited or subject to exceptions in some situations; for example, where Primal Nutrition demonstrates that it has a legal requirement to process your data, such as where tax authorities require us to retain it or where it is needed for proper performance of a contract.
Where Primal Nutrition has asked for your consent to process Personal Data and that consent is withdrawn we will not process that Personal Data further but may not be able to continue providing the goods or services for which the Personal Data was sought.
Where Primal Nutrition has a legal right or obligation to retain Personal Data or wishes to do so in connection with its legitimate interests, it may do so even if you have withdrawn consent for Primal Nutrition to hold your Personal Data.
Where Primal Nutrition requires Personal Data to comply with legal or contractual obligations, the provision of such data is mandatory. If such data is not provided Primal Nutrition will not be able to manage the employment or engagement relationship, or to meet legal obligations placed on us. In all other cases, provision of requested Personal Data is optional.
8. IF YOU HAVE CONCERNS ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
For any concerns or questions about how Primal Nutrition processes your Personal Data or have any questions in relation to your rights in respect of your personal data, please contact the Data Privacy Team.
In the first instance you should raise all data concerns with the Data Privacy Team but you also have the right to complain directly to data protection authorities at any time. The relevant data protection authority will be the supervisory authority in the same country as your employing entity.
Please see here for details of national data protection authorities in the European Union.
9. CHANGES TO THIS NOTICE
We may change this Notice at our discretion and in the event we do so we will make the revised Notice available via our websites.
Effective Date: January 1, 2023
California Privacy Notice
Effective Date: December 21, 2022
Your privacy is important to us. This California Privacy Notice supplements our Website Privacy Notice and describes the types of information we collect from and about California residents when you visit any of our websites where this policy is posted (or the mobile optimized version of the website) (each a “Site”). This Privacy Notice also explains how we may use and disclose such information, as well as your ability to control certain uses of it. Please review our Website Privacy Notice for additional information about how we use your personal data. Any terms defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) have the same meaning when used in this California Privacy Notice.
Information We Collect
Information You Provide
We collect certain personal information from you when you choose to disclose it with us. This personal information includes:
- Identifiers, such as real name, postal address, IP address, email address, account name, social media account name;
- Characteristics of protected classification under California or federal law, such as age, gender, race, or ethnic background;
- Commercial information, such as records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered; and purchase histories;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as page views, Site browsing history, information about your interaction with our Site;
- Professional or employment-related information, such as profession, job title, industry of employment, or honorific; and
- Education information, such as level of degree obtained.
Sensitive Personal Information
We collect the following sensitive personal information that you provide to us. This sensitive personal information includes:
- SSN, driver’s license number, state ID card, and passport number, where required to comply with applicable law, such as tax reporting requirements;
- Precise geo-location, where you have requested information from our Site, such as the location of the store closest to you which stocks a particular product;
- Information about racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, philosophical beliefs, or union membership, when you provide it to us, such as in response to a survey; and
- Information concerning health, sex life, or sexual orientation, when you provide it to us, such as in response to a survey.
We only collect sensitive personal information on the basis of one or more of the following:
- you have given consent to the collection; and/or
- where the collection is manifestly made public by you
Data Retention Period
Tracking Options and California Do Not Track Disclosures
Certain parts of our Site require cookies. You are free to set your Internet browser settings to stop accepting new cookies, to receive notice when you receive a new cookie, to disable existing cookies, and to omit images (which will disable pixel tags). On your mobile device, you may also adjust your privacy and advertising settings to control whether you want to receive more relevant advertising. By doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Site or take full advantage of all of our offerings. Please refer to your Web browser’s or operating system’s website or “Help” section for more information on how to disable your browser or operating system from receiving cookies or controlling your tracking preferences.
Our system may not respond to Do Not Track requests or headers from some or all browsers. You can learn more about and opt out from receiving third party advertiser cookies by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out page here. We adhere to the Digital Advertising Alliance Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising.
How We Use and Share Your Information
We use your personal information as described in the Website Privacy Notice.
We do not sell, share, or otherwise disclose personal information about our website visitors except as described here. We do not sell or share your personal information with unaffiliated third parties for their own marketing purposes without your consent. Please see “Your Rights and Choices” below for information on how to opt out of the sale or sharing of your data.
We may provide personal information we collect from and about you to our service providers for the following business purposes:
- To assist us in responding to your comments or questions, or contacting you if needed while processing a product or service you requested through our website;
- To improve our website, products, and services; develop new products or services; and conduct analysis to enhance current products and services;
- To review the usage and operations of our Site and improve our content, products; and services;
- To send you promotional offers, newsletters, materials, and other communications and information about Primal Nutrition, its portfolio of brands, affiliates, and its partners;
- To provide you with content that is customized to your interests, targeted offers, and advertising on the Sites, on third party sites and media platforms, including in social media, or via email, depending on your preferences;
- To contact you as necessary when you enter a contest, sweepstakes, or game in order to conduct the promotion (for example, to contact you if you’re a winner);
- To conduct joint promotions with third-party partners, where such personal information is necessary to conduct the promotion;
- To address problems with the Site or our business;
- To manage our telecommunications networks;
- To protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business;
- As otherwise described to you at the point of data collection; and
- To process credit/debit card information where needed to process payments and prevent fraud.
Additionally, if you use the Site to connect with third-party services you authorize us to use information from and about you, on your behalf, to interact with these third-party services based on your requests.
Additional Information Regarding Data Sharing and Cookies
We also work with third-party advertisers and ad networks to support our Sites. Some of these advertisers and ad networks may use technology such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, log files, or local shared objects (such as Flash cookies) to collect information about you when you visit our Site or other websites, including your IP address, ISP, browser type, and whether you have Flash installed, as well as information about your activities on our Sites and on third-party sites. Some of these advertisers and ad networks also may combine this information with other data, such as demographic data received from third parties to assist in tailoring the advertisements displayed to you. These third-party advertisers and ad networks use the information described above to provide you relevant advertisements based on your online behavior, search activities on our Site and on other third-party sites, and demographic information, so that the advertising you see on our Site and other sites more closely reflect your interests and needs. For example, if you search for or browse a recipe or product on our Site, you may see an advertisement from a third-party with information about, or an offer similar to, that for which you were searching or browsing on our Site, or an offer related to a third party whose site you have visited in the past. To opt-out of sharing your personal information, please see the “Your Rights and Choices” section below.
Your Rights and Choices
You have the right to request that we provide certain information to you about how we collected and used your personal information. Specifically, you have to the following rights:
Right to Access: You have the right to request, access to categories and specific pieces of personal information about you that we collect, use, disclose, share and sell. If requested, we shall provide you a copy of your personal information we collected as permitted by CCPA/CPRA.
Right to Delete: In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we delete personal information that we collect from you, subject to applicable legal exceptions. Upon verifying the validity of a deletion request, we will delete your personal information from our records.
Right to Know: You have the right to know the information that we collect, as defined in the CCPA/CPRA.
- The categories of personal information we collected about you;
- The categories of sources of personal information we collected about you;
- The business or commercial purpose(s) for which we collected or sold your personal information; and
- The categories of third parties with which we share your personal information and, where such disclosures were for a business purpose, the personal information categories that each category of third-party recipients received and, where such disclosures were sales, the personal information categories purchased by each category of recipient; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
Right to Correct: You have the right to correct inaccurate personal information maintained by us. Upon verifying the validity of the request, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to correct your personal information as directed, taking into account the nature and purpose maintaining your personal information.
Right to Opt-Out of Selling or Sharing of Personal Information: You have the right to Opt-Out of the selling and sharing of your personal information to third parties (as those terms are defined in the CPRA).
Right to Limit the Use and Disclosure of Sensitive Personal Information: You have the right to limit the use and disclosure of your sensitive personal information. The sensitive personal information we collect about you can be found above in the Sensitive Personal Information section.
You also have the right to request that we delete personal information we collected from you, subject to certain exceptions.
How to Exercise Your Rights
If you would like to exercise the rights set out above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us via:
Email at: email@example.com
Phone at: 1-855-634-1984
A verifiable consumer request must provide us adequate information to allow us to (1) reasonably verify that you are the individual whose personal information we collected (or an authorized representative) and (2) to understand your request so that we can process and respond to it. Please note that only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may submit a verifiable consumer request for your personal information. You may submit verifiable consumer requests on behalf of your minor children.
Once we have received and verified your request, we will send a confirmation of our receipt of your request and, within 45 days, either a copy of the requested information or confirmation of deletion or correction, as applicable. If, for any reason, we are unable to fulfill your request, we will notify you and provide an explanation.
Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information
To opt out of the sale or sharing of your personal information, please call us at 1-855-634-1984, use our Webform here or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do Not Use or Disclose My Sensitive Personal Information
To opt out of the use or disclosure of your sensitive personal information, please call us at 1-855-634-1984. use our Webform here or send an email to email@example.com.
Data Subject Rights Requests
We have compiled the below statistics regarding Access, Delete and Do Not Sell My Personal Information requests received, fulfilled (in whole or in part), denied between January 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021. We authenticate requests in accordance with applicable law but do not request consumers provide proof of residence in a given state or territory. The data below reflects all requests received from consumers in the United States.
Median Days to Respond
Number of Requests to Know
Number of Requests to Delete
Number of Requests to Opt out
*Request denied due to no provision of identity validation documentation.
Shine the Light
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by Primal Nutrition to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Such requests may be made once per calendar year for information about any relevant sharing in the prior calendar year. We take great pride in the relationship of trust we have built with our consumers over many years and we are dedicated to treating your personal information with care and respect. Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83(c)(2), Primal Nutrition does not share consumer’s personal information with third parties for direct marketing use unless a customer elects that we do so.
To make such request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
Primal Nutrition, LLC
200 E. Randolph St., Suite 7600
Chicago, IL 60601
Attention: Data Privacy Team
Updates To This California Privacy Notice
We may change or update portions of this California Privacy Notice at any time. When we do, we will post the change(s) on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these terms means you accept these changes. Please check back from time to time so you are aware of any changes or updates to the notice. If we make any material changes, we will provide appropriate notice to you. We will indicate the notice’s effective date at the top of the notice.
How To Contact Us
If you have any questions about this California Privacy Notice, you can contact us at:
Primal Nutrition, LLC
200 E. Randolph St., Suite 7600
Chicago, IL 60601
Attention: Data Privacy Team
Call us at 1-855-634-1984
9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
E-mail us at email@example.com. We would be happy to answer your questions or hear your concerns.