Garlic Aioli Burger
May 31, 2018
The weather is heating up, and it's time to fire up the grill with Primal Kitchen® Garlic Aioli Mayo Burgers! Grab some grass-fed beef chuck, and pull together your favorite toppings and parsnips fries for an unbeatable primal and keto burger packed with all-American flavor.
Opt for a laid back date night, or throw these burgers together for a backyard party. Mix and match your favorite toppings, and dig into burgers infused with our mouthwatering Garlic Aioli Mayo. Gluten-free and undeniably delicious, you don't want to miss out on this true summer classic!
Garlic Aioli Burger
Time: 40 min
- 12 oz. freshly ground, organic and grass-fed beef chuck
- 1/4 cup Primal Kitchen Garlic Aioli Mayo
- Primal Kitchen Avocado Spray Oil
- Primal Kitchen Ketchup (optional)
- Primal Kitchen Mustard (optional)
- Toppings: pickles, avocado, chiles, lettuce, onions, cheese
- Salt & pepper
- Spread 12 oz. of freshly-ground, organic and grass-fed beef chuck (roughly a 70/30 mix) out on a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper, and then toss the meat back together gently.
- Grab half the meat, and lightly move it from hand to hand until you form it into a ball.
- Pat the ball into a disk back on the baking sheet, so that it's about 3/4- to 1-inch thick.
- Repeat steps two and three with the other half of the meat (so you have two patties).
- Add a thick layer of Garlic Aioli Mayo to both patties.
- Preheat the grill to medium or medium-high heat.
- Oil the grate with Primal Kitchen Spray Avocado Oil.
- Grill the burgers (flip when the meat once it releases from the grill grate without sticking, or after about 5 minutes).
- Remove the burgers from the grill, and place them onto gluten-free buns.
- Top with more Garlic Aioli Mayo, Primal Kitchen Ketchup, Primal Kitchen Mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, chiles, pickles, onions, avocado, and more.
- Serve with parsnip fries.
Nutritional info (per serving):
Total Carbs: 1.6 grams
Net Carbs: 1 gram
Fat: 61 grams
Protein: 31.5 grams
Nutritional information calculated using Cronometer. Nutrition included for 1 burger with a slice of cheddar cheese, 1 large piece of Romaine lettuce and Primal Kitchen Garlic Aioli Mayo.