When you’re keto, it’s easy to fall into the same rut of eating the same vegetables prepared in the same ways over days, weeks, and months because… well, you learn what works, what you like, and what has the right macros for your diet. We love our Big-Ass Salads filled with baby lettuces, mixed greens, kale, arugula, or spinach, but not everyone loves big bowls of greens. This keto-friendly broccoli salad is just as substantial as a Big-Ass Salad topped with sliced avocado, doused in avocado oil dressing, and dotted with cubed steak or sliced hard-boiled eggs, but it has a snappy, emerald broccoli floret base that’s tossed with garlic-flavored mayo made with avocado oil and a spattering of crumbled bacon and chewy sunflower seeds. We added a sweet burst of acidity with a few sliced cherry tomatoes. You’ll want to add this easy five-ingredient keto salad into your regular lunch or dinner meal prep.
Keto Broccoli Salad
Time: 5 minutes
- ½ bag Taylor Farms broccoli florets, florets cut in half (6 ounces)
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 4 strips of bacon, cooked
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- ½ cup Primal Kitchen Garlic Aioli Mayo
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Slice broccoli florets and cherry tomatoes in half. Crumble strips of bacon.
- In a large bowl, add broccoli, tomatoes, bacon, and sunflower seeds. Add mayo and salt and pepper. Mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Keep any leftovers in an airtight container stored in the refrigerator for up to five days.
Nutritional information (per serving):
Carbs: 8.6 grams
Net Carbs: 5 grams
Fat: 58.5 grams
Protein: 10.7 grams
Nutritional information calculated using Cronometer.
You might also like these other keto recipes: