Finger foods and veggie heavy appetizers are always a hit, especially when they're made with Primal Kitchen® Garlic Aioli Mayo, crispy bacon, fresh iceburg lettuce, organic turkey slices, and oh-so-creamy avocado! This is your classic BLT sandwich with a few paleo and keto-friendly twists. Get ready to rock and roll with these delicious lettuce wraps and one of our favorite savory condiments—perfectly designed to turn ordinary sandwiches, wraps, chicken dishes, and roasted veggies into mouthwatering feasts.
Learn how to make a low-carb lettuce wrapped BLTA with our step-by-step instructions and video (see video below). Make your wrap in less than 10 minutes for lunch on the go!
Turkey Club Lettuce Wraps with Garlic Aioli
Time: 10–15 minutes
- 1/4 cup Primal Kitchen Garlic Aioli Mayo
- 4 strips of bacon (cooked)
- 4 slices turkey
- 1 roma tomato (sliced)
- 1 large avocado (pitted and sliced)
- 2 heads iceberg lettuce (cored and outside leaves removed)
- Spread out two large squares of parchment onto your kitchen counter.
- Layer 5-8 large pieces of lettuce in the middle of each parchment paper.
- Spread the Primal Kitchen Garlic Aioli Mayo out across the middle of the lettuce wraps.
- Layer in the turkey, bacon, tomato, and avocado slices on top of the mayo.
- Using the parchment paper as a guide, roll the lettuce up around the ingredients as tightly as you can.
- Once you've started creating the roll, begin tucking the ends of the wrap towards the middle of the bundle.
- Continue to roll the lettuce wrap, keeping the whole bundle as tight as possible and continuing to follow the edge of the parchment paper as a directional guide.
- Once the lettuce and ingredients are completely wrapped, roll whatever remaining parchment paper you have left tightly around the bundle to finish it off.
- Using a serrated knife, slice though the lettuce wrap almost completely, leaving the bottom piece of the parchment intact, to create two delicious halves.
- Serve with Primal Kitchen Garlic Aioli Mayo for dipping.
Video: How to Make a Lettuce Wrap
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 478
- Carbs: 13 grams
- Net Carbs: 7 grams
- Fat: 42 grams
- Protein: 18 grams
Nutritional information calculated using Cronometer.