Treat yourself with this mouthwatering, keto-friendly chocolate collagen smoothie. Perfect at breakfast, as a morning snack, or any time, this delicious smoothie is made with Primal Kitchen Collagen Fuel Drink Mix - Chocolate and crumbles of Primal Kitchen Peanut Butter Protein Bars. We can promise this recipe tastes just as delicious as it sounds.
Fuel your day with a paleo-approved shake that's perfect year-round. Delight your tastebuds and brighten your morning with a chocolate smoothie and tons of unbeatable, Primal-friendly flavor.
Keto-Friendly Chocolate Protein Smoothie
Time: 10 min
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 scoops Primal Kitchen Collagen Fuel Drink Mix - Chocolate
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Almond milk (as needed for desired consistency)
- Topping: Primal Kitchen Peanut Butter Protein Bar
- Add the chia seeds and coconut milk into a blender and stir the mixture gently with a spoon. Allow the two ingredients to sit for 5-10 minutes, so that the chia seeds begin to absorb the coconut milk and expand.
- Add the Primal Kitchen Collagen Fuel Drink Mix - Chocolate, cacao powder, vanilla, and almond milk to the blender.
- Blend the ingredients until you achieve a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Add more almond milk (if necessary) until you've achieved the desired thickness.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass. Add Primal Kitchen Peanut Butter Protein Bar crumbles on top.
Nutritional Info (per serving):
Total Carbs: 13 grams
Net Carbs: 8.6 grams
Fat: 13 grams
Protein: 26.8 grams
Nutritional information calculated using Cronometer.
You might also like these other keto-friendly breakfast recipes:
- Keto Cacao Smoothie
- Keto Breakfast Tacos with Spicy Ketchup
- Chocolate Collagen Keto Fat Bombs
- Easy Gluten-Free Keto Donut Holes