Don’t let fat bombs scare you! Keto (or ketogenic) fat bombs are high-fat, low-carb snacks often used for quick fuel pre- or post-workout or in between meals to help you stay energized throughout the day. Primal Kitchen’s Chocolate Collagen Keto Fat Bombs are perfectly concocted with flavors of cacao, coconut, and hints of vanilla, so save an extra bite for a heart-healthy, after-dinner treat.
This recipe is an excellent source of heart-healthy, monounsaturated fat from Primal Kitchen Extra Virgin Avocado Oil. And, in addition to being rich in flavor and low in carbs, the Chocolate Coconut Collagen Fuel™ packs in clean protein from grass-fed collagen, healthy fat from coconut milk, and prebiotic fiber.
Our Chocolate Collagen Keto Fat Bombs deliver the healthy fat you’re looking for in a keto snack, and contain highly beneficial Collagen Fuel for amazing flavor, skin and connective tissue support, and optimal gut health.
- 1/2 cup Primal Kitchen Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- 1 scoop Chocolate Coconut Collagen Fuel
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup shaved coconut
- Optional: Add a hint of sweetener of choice.
- Combine coconut milk, Collagen Fuel, Extra Virgin Avocado Oil and vanilla extract.
- Whisk together ingredients.
- Place mixture into a saucepan and bring to a low boil, reduce to simmer for a few minutes.
- Line a pan with parchment paper. Pour heated mixture into pan and place in refrigerator to cool.
- Once mixture is almost set, sprinkle coconut flakes on top. Refrigerate for a few hours until mixture completely hardens. Store in refrigerator or freezer.