Chicken Florentine Pizza with Spinach
October 29, 2021
Upgrade your homemade pizza with this restaurant-worthy, decadent Florentine pie topped with savory chicken and fresh spinach. “Florentine” refers to the Italian city of Florence (where thin-crust pizzas like this happen to abound) but it also means this slice is served with spinach, like eggs Florentine.
This easy recipe comes together in just twenty minutes and uses a grain-free burrito wrap for a quick crust and Primal Kitchen No Dairy White Pizza Sauce for a creamy, flavorful base. Use leftover cooked chicken breast to make this no-dairy slice in a pinch. It's the perfect pizza dish for those busy weeknights.
Chicken Florentine Pizza
dinner, pizza, homemade pizza
Upgrade your homemade ‘za with this restaurant-worthy, decadent white pizza topped with savory chicken and fresh spinach.
2 burrito-size Siete grain-free wraps
1/2 cup of cooked chicken breast
1/2 cup of cooked spinach
½ cup of Primal Kitchen No-Dairy White Pizza Sauce
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
Lay the burrito wrap on the pizza pan.
Spread a thin layer of white pizza sauce and then lay another burrito wrap on top to add extra flavor and create a stronger base.
Add another layer of pizza sauce and add sautéed spinach and chicken breast on top.
Bake at 450 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes and enjoy!
- Who can resist a next-day slice? Your leftover pizza should last around 4 days when stored properly in the fridge.
- Toss a fried egg on this florentine pizza for a breakfast slice, or try our Breakfast Meatza, also made with white sauce.
- Nutritional Information calculated using Cronometer.
Calories 370, Carbs 44 grams, Protein 23 grams, Fat 13 grams
You might also like these other pizza recipes:
- Vegan Ranch Pizza
- Pesto Keto Cauliflower Pizza
- Garlic Aioli Primal Pizza
- Buffalo Sauce Pizza with Chicken
- BBQ Ranch Keto Cauliflower Pizza