This irresistible recipe is packed with fresh basil, savory veggies, Kite Hill Ricotta, and a hefty helping of 100% real food, dairy-free Primal Kitchen® Vegan Ranch Dressing. Whether you're an active person looking to fuel your favorite activities, or you're simply looking for a delicious dish to serve to friends and family, we've got you covered.
Making this masterpiece is as simple as adding marinara sauce, veggies, your favorite plant-based cheese, and our mouthwatering, whole food Vegan Ranch Dressing to a gluten-free, dairy-free homemade cauliflower crust. Dig in with both hands—this recipe is allergen-friendly, vegan, grain-free and ready to be enjoyed by everyone!
Vegan Ranch Pizza
For the crust...
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 teaspoons flax
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- Primal Kitchen Spray Avocado Oil
For the toppings...
- 1 small red onion
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/4 cup black olives
- 1/3 cup pepperoncinis
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- Kite Hill Ricotta
- Whole30-Approved marinara pizza sauce
- Primal Kitchen Vegan Ranch Dressing
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Chop the cauliflower, add the florets to a food processor, and pulse until you achieve a light and fluffy consistency.
- Remove the cauliflower "rice", and steam the blended florets for 4 minutes.
- Allow the "rice" to cool, and then use a tea or paper towel to remove any excess liquid. Add the rice to a large mixing bowl (make sure you're left with approximately 3 cups of rice).
- Whisk together the water, Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil, flax and knead them into the cauliflower. Add the seasonings and almond flour, and continue kneading.
- Once the dough is of uniform consistency, roll it up into a ball. If the dough feels too sticky, then add a little more almond flour.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and grease with Primal Kitchen Spray Avocado Oil. Press the dough down onto the baking sheet, and gently spread it out into a circle approximately 1/4 inch thick.
- Add the pizza dough to the oven, and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the edges of the crust begin to turn golden.
- Remove the pizza dough from the oven, and top with a layer of Whole30-Approved marinara pizza sauce. Sprinkle on onion and pepper slices, pepperchinis, olives, fresh basil leaves. Add scoops of Kite Hill Ricotta, and hefty drizzles of Primal Kitchen Vegan Ranch Dressing. Add a pinch of salt and pepper (to taste).
- Return the pizza to the oven, and bake for an additional 7-10 minutes or so. Wait until the Kite Hill Ricotta melts, and the crust browns.
- Remove the pizza from the oven, and let cool.