Settle in for an amazing Friday night movie and unbeatable paleo pizza made with our creamy Primal Kitchen® BBQ Ranch Dressing. A smooth, bold blend of classic ranch dressing combined with tangy BBQ sauce flavors makes for the perfect cauliflower pizza sauce. Combine with BBQ chicken, rings of red onion, and parsley for a savory masterpiece packed with real-food nutrition.
Keto BBQ Chicken Pizza
Time: 1 hour
For the pizza crust…
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
For the pizza toppings...
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1/3 cup Primal Kitchen BBQ Ranch Dressing
- 1/3 cup Primal Kitchen BBQ Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- 1 organic chicken breast
- 1/2 red large red onion
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 6 ounces dairy-free cheese (optional)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Pulse the cauliflower in a food processor you achieve a rice-like texture.
- Squeeze the riced cauliflower through a cheese cloth or dish towel to remove the moisture.
- Place the cauliflower and coconut flour into a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and spices into a uniform liquid.
- Combine the eggs and spices with the cauliflower and coconut flour, and knead the mixture into a smooth dough.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and roll out the cauliflower dough into an even, circular crust about 1/2-inch thick.
- Bake the crust for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
- While the crust is baking, cut the chicken breast into strips, and cook in Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil over medium heat in a large skillet for 10-15 minutes (or until no longer pink).
- Mix together 1/3 cup Primal Kitchen BBQ Ranch Dressing and 1/3 cup Primal Kitchen BBQ Sauce in a small mixing bowl. Add a few tablespoons to the shredded chicken, and stir to combine.
- Take the pizza crust out of the oven.
- Top with BBQ Ranch sauce and chicken shreds.
- Pop the pizza in the oven for another 6-7 minutes.
- Remove the pizza from the oven, and top with onion rings, parsley, and dairy-free cheese (optional).
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper (to taste).
Nutrition info (per serving; 1/4 of the pizza):
Carbs: 28 grams
Net Carbs: 17 grams
Fat: 22 grams
Protein: 29 grams
Nutrition information calculated using Cronometer.
You might also like these other pizza recipes: