Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip
September 15, 2023
The big-screen is on, the living room is packed with friends decked in team jerseys, and the table is set with heaping bowls of pretzels, chips, and all manner of snack foods. This is “homegating” at its finest. But it just wouldn’t be a game-day watch party without Buffalo Chicken Dip! Combining the best parts of your favorite saucy wings with a creamy, dreamy chip dip, this simple 4-ingredient appetizer is just begging to be dipped, dunked, or slathered on a celery stick.
Our take on a tailgating food classic, this easy buffalo chicken dip recipe gets its big, bold flavor from our bestselling Buffalo Sauce. Made with real ingredients like avocado oil, cayenne pepper sauce, and organic vinegar, our gluten-free Original Buffalo Sauce brings the heat to cool, silky cream cheese. Add a little Primal Kitchen Mayo to the mix for an extra creamy texture, heat it up, and you have a quick, no-cooking-skills-required Buffalo Dip that’s prepared to take your tailgate spread into the end zone. Want it to last through the last play? Scoop the Buffalo Chicken Dip into a small crock pot set on low to keep it warm and toasty from kickoff to the fourth quarter.
Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip
With just four core ingredients, this tailgate-ready buffalo chicken dip is super simple to make! Our plant-based Original Buffalo Sauce is the MVP, and creamy mayo backs up this snack play, making it a hearty game-day appetizer your watch party team will go wild over. Serve it with an assortment of your favorite snacks, including pretzel thins, potato chips, grain-free tortilla chips, or cut vegetable sticks.
Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Using your hands, remove all of the meat from the rotisserie chicken and shred into small pieces. Place chicken meat in a large mixing bowl.
- Add softened cream cheese and mix with a spoon to combine.
- Pour Primal Kitchen Buffalo Sauce over the mixture and add Primal Kitchen Mayo. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Scoop the mixture into an oven-safe baking dish lightly greased with Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Spray.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Top with optional blue cheese crumbles and green onions, if desired
- Serve with an assortment of celery and carrot sticks, pretzels, or potato chips. Enjoy!
- Nutrition information calculated using Cronometer.
- Like things extra spicy? Kick up the heat by subbing our Hot Buffalo Sauce in for a hit of fiery red jalapeño.
- Serving Size
- 1 serving
- per serving
- 1.4 grams
- 23.2 grams
- 18.6 grams
You might also like these other appetizer recipes: