Chow down on some incredible Bacon Wrapped Hot Dog Bites with Applegate Organics® Uncured Beef Hot Dogs and Primal Kitchen® Vegan Ranch Dressing! With summer coming into full swing it's time to up your hot dog game. Wrap your Applegate Hot Dog Bites in salty strips of bacon, sprinkle them with fresh garden parsley, and serve them up with our savory, mouthwatering primal mayo-ranch dip!
Perfect as a game dame appetizer, 4th of July delight, or BBQ starter, these Bacon Wrapped Hot Dog Bites are sinfully good and keto-friendly!
Bacon Wrapped Hot Dog Bites
Time: 45 min
Servings: 6 (4 bites = 1 serving)
- 1 package of Applegate Organics® Uncured Beef Hot Dogs
- 1 package of Applegate Naturals® No Sugar Bacon
- ½ cup Primal Kitchen Classic Mayo
- 4 Tbsp Primal Kitchen Vegan Ranch Dressing
- ½ cup fresh parsley, minced (optional garnish)
- Quarter hot dogs and wrap each piece with ¼ slice of bacon.
- Fire up your grill (or use a cast iron skillet) and grill each piece until fully heated through and bacon is crispy.
- While your hot dogs are grilling, mix together Primal Kitchen Classic Mayo and Vegan Ranch Dressing until well combined. Serve with your hot dogs as a zesty dip!
- Arrange the grilled hot dogs on a platter (festive toothpicks are optional), garnish with a sprinkle of fresh parsley, and serve with your zesty mayo-ranch dip.
Nutritional Info (per serving):
Carbs: 0.6 grams
Fat: 33 grams
Protein: 10 grams
Nutritional information calculated using Cronometer. Dipping sauce included in nutritional calculation.