Treat yourself with this mouthwatering, keto-friendly chocolate protein smoothie. The perfect breakfast, morning snack, or post-workout recovery fuel, this delicious smoothie is packed with fats, protein, and antioxidants from cacao. Made with Primal Kitchen Collagen Fuel Drink Mix - Chocolate and crumbles of Primal Kitchen Peanut Butter Protein Bars, we can promise this recipe tastes just as delicious as it sounds.
Meet your diet goals and fuel your active lifestyle with a paleo-approved shake that's perfect year-round. Delight your tastebuds and brighten your morning with a filling smoothie and tons of unbeatable, Primal-friendly flavor.
Keto-Friendly Chocolate Protein Smoothie
Time: 10 min
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 scoops Primal Kitchen Collagen Fuel Drink Mix - Chocolate
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Almond milk (as needed for desired consistency)
- Topping: Primal Kitchen Peanut Butter Protein Bar
- Add the chia seeds and coconut milk into a blender and stir the mixture gently with a spoon. Allow the two ingredients to sit for 5-10 minutes, so that the chia seeds begin to absorb the coconut milk and expand.
- Add the Primal Kitchen Collagen Fuel Drink Mix - Chocolate, cacao powder, vanilla, and almond milk to the blender.
- Blend the ingredients until you achieve a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Add more almond milk (if necessary) until you've achieved the desired thickness.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass. Add Primal Kitchen Peanut Butter Protein Bar crumbles on top.
Nutritional Info (per serving):
Total Carbs: 13 grams
Net Carbs: 8.6 grams
Fat: 13 grams
Protein: 26.8 grams
Nutritional information calculated using Cronometer.
You might also like these other keto-friendly breakfast recipes:
- Keto Cacao Smoothie
- Keto Breakfast Tacos with Spicy Ketchup
- Chocolate Collagen Keto Fat Bombs
- Easy Gluten-Free Keto Donut Holes