Treat yourself with this mouthwatering, Keto-Friendly chocolate protein smoothie. The perfect breakfast, morning snack, or post workout recovery fuel, this delicious smoothie is packed with beneficial fats, protein, and antioxidants from cacao. Made with Primal Kitchen® Coconut Collagen Fuel and crumbles of Primal Kitchen Peanut Butter Protein Bars, we can promise this recipe tastes just as delicious as it sounds.
Meet your diet goals and fuel your active lifestyle with a Paleo-Approved shake that's perfect for fall weather, marathon season, and fall football games. Delight your tastebuds and brighten your morning with a satiating smoothie and tons of unbeatable, primal friendly flavor.
Keto-Friendly Chocolate Protein Smoothie
Time: 10 min
- 2 Tsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 scoops Primal Kitchen Chocolate Coconut Collagen Fuel
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Almond milk (as needed for desired consistency)
- Topping: Primal Kitchen Peanut Butter Protein Bar
- Add the chia seeds and coconut milk into a blender and stir the mixture gently with a spoon. Allow the two ingredients to sit for 5-10 minutes, so that the chia seeds begin to absorb the coconut milk and expand.
- Add the Primal Kitchen Chocolate Coconut Collagen Fuel, cacao powder, vanilla, and almond milk to the blender.
- Blend the ingredients until you achieve a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Add more almond milk (if necessary) until you've achieved the desired thickness.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass. Add Primal Kitchen Peanut Butter Protein Bar crumbles on top.