This spiced, cinnamon-dusted, lightly sweet dirty chai latte provides an easy-to-make, keto-friendly alternative to the conventional chai lattes available at coffee houses. Our keto chai latte uses Primal Kitchen Chai Tea Collagen Collagen Keto Latte mix to add a touch of sweetness, collagen peptides, and the warm spices (such as cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, and cloves) that engulf your senses in a cozy cocoon of comfort.
What Is a Dirty Chai Latte?
Chai tea latte melds black tea with warmed and/or frothed milk; sometimes spices like black pepper, cinnamon, star anise, and cardamom are added to the tea with some honey or sugar. A dirty chai includes a shot (or two) of espresso.
We used froth almond milk as the creamy cap to our keto dirty chai latte. You can use coconut milk, or even whole milk, if you can tolerate dairy, if you'd like.
Keto Dirty Chai Latte with No Dairy
Time: 5 minutes
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 2 scoops Primal Kitchen Chai Tea Collagen Keto Latte
- 3/4 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place espresso powder in the bottom of a large mug. Pour hot water over espresso, and stir until powder dissolves.
- Add Primal Kitchen Chai Tea Collagen Keto Latte mix to the espresso. Using a fork, whisk the powder until it's well combined with the espresso.
- Using a milk frother (machine or handheld) or a handheld electric beaters, froth milk until it's doubled in volume (and looks fluffy). Spoon frothed milk on top of dirty chai, and sprinkle with ground cinnamon.
Nutritional info (per serving):
Carbs: 10 grams
Net Carbs: 8 grams
Fat: 10 grams
Protein: 21 grams
Nutritional information calculated using Cronometer.
You might also like these other latte recipes: