This is the easiest, quickest golden milk latte recipe you’ll probably ever find—there’s no crushing cardamom pods, no steeping milk with cinnamon sticks, no need to sniff and guess whether the ground spices in your cupboard that you likely haven’t used since Thanksgiving… two years ago... are still good. Simply whisk or blend a scoop of Primal Kitchen Collagen Fuel Drink Mix – Golden Turmeric with unsweetened coconut milk, add ice, then sit back to sip and savor. The golden turmeric collagen drink mix contains all of the warm spices you know and love in a golden milk latte, such as turmeric, cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg, and black pepper, so stock your pantry with a canister so you can whip up a two-ingredient golden milk turmeric latte any time.
Golden Milk Turmeric Iced Latte
Time: 2 minutes
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 scoop Primal Kitchen Collagen Fuel Drink Mix – Golden Turmeric
- 1 cup ice
To enjoy an iced golden milk turmeric latte:
- Pour ¼ cup of coconut milk into a glass. Add 1 scoop of Primal Kitchen Collagen Fuel Drink Mix – Golden Turmeric.
- Whisk collagen into the coconut milk with a fork until the powder dissolves.
- Add the rest of the coconut milk to the glass.
- Add ice. Enjoy!
To enjoy a warm golden milk turmeric latte:
- Pour coconut milk into a small saucepan.
- Warm on medium heat until you see small bubbles forming in the liquid.
- Stir coconut milk and allow to heat for about 2 minutes.
- Remove coconut milk from heat and turn off stove.
- Whisk 1 scoop of Primal Kitchen Collagen Fuel Drink Mix – Golden Turmeric into the warmed coconut milk.
- Pour latte into a mug. Sprinkle ground cinnamon on top of latte, if desired, and enjoy!
Nutritional Info (per serving):
Carbs: 2.9 grams
Fat: 7 grams
Protein: 10.5 grams
Nutritional information calculated using Cronometer.
You might also like these other collagen drink recipes: