Are you feeling nostalgic for summer days, and wanting to fire up the grill a few more times before winter? Are you craving something warm and delicious for tailgating festivities? Are you looking for a new way to incorporate Primal Kitchen® Ranch Dressing into your clean eating regimen? For any of these reasons and more, dive into Kelly Nardo's incredible Jalapeño Turkey Burgers!
Paleo and Whole-30®-Approved, these burgers are a delicious mix of savory and spicy. Made with tons of herbs, coconut flour, lean ground turkey, and creamy Primal Kitchen® Ranch Dressing, trust us when we say you'll be going back for seconds.
About Kelly Nardo
Kelly is the girl behind Eat the Gains, a food and fitness blog dedicated to providing wholesome and delicious recipes that fuel both workouts and everyday life. She is a lover of food and fitness, and her diet and eating habits have drastically changed over the past decade of her life. Each of her eating phases has shaped the way she eats now, and Kelly is an advocate for people testing out different eating styles before deciding what works best for them.
Kelly focuses on real, whole, nutrient dense foods to fuel active lifestyles. She believes that moderation and balance are key for living a sustainable and healthy life. Along with writing a food and fitness blog, Kelly is also a CrossFit coach and runs a healthy meal prep delivery service in Austin, Texas. Check out Eat the Gains to learn more about healthy eating and fitness, and follow Kelly on Instagram at @eatthegains!
JALAPEÑO TURKEY BURGERS WITH EAT THE GAINS
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 jalapeño (diced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives (chopped)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- 3-4 tablespoons Primal Kitchen® Ranch Dressing
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Optional additions: Iceberg lettuce leaves, sliced tomato, red onion, fresh chopped parsley, ranch, jalapeño slices
- Warm the grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix together all the ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Form the ingredient mix into 5 equal patties.
- Once hot, place the burgers directly onto the grill, on indirect heat.
- Grill for 12-15 minutes, flipping once, until cooked through.
- Serve with suggested toppings, as desired.