If you're ready for an easy summer recipe that tastes amazing too, this is it. "Cheesy" Buffalo Cauliflower Bites by Christina Rice is the perfect delight for anyone who's dairy free, or just looking for a savory, spicy way to add pizzazz to any meal or appetizer tray.
About Christina Rice
After struggling with a number of different health issues over the years, Christina finally found that a primal lifestyle completely transformed her health. She saw how the primal way of living helped to relieve her digestive issues, balance out her hormones, clear her skin, and give her a new energy and mental clarity she didn't have before. After learning firsthand that nutrient-dense food could truly heal, she dedicated herself to helping others find similar transformations in their own lives.
Christina uses a holistic approach to help clients address different obstacles such as digestive discomfort, weight loss/gain, mindset around food and fitness, and more. She has a passion for healthy cooking, clean beauty, and fitness.
If you're interested in working with Christina and setting up a consultation, check out her amazing blog, Addicted to Lovely, and email her at firstname.lastname@example.org!
"Cheesy" Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- 2 tbsp Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- 1/4 cup Primal Kitchen Mayo
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 head of cauliflower
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash the cauliflower and cut it into florets.
- In a small bowl, mix the Primal Kitchen Mayo, Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil, salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne, garlic powder, onion powder, and nutritional yeast until everything is well combined.
- Use either a brush to brush the florets with the "cheesy" buffalo mayo mixture, or pop the florets into a large Ziploc bag with the mayo mixture and shake it up until all of the florets are completely covered.
- Place the florets on the parchment paper and bake the florets for 25-30 minutes, or until the florets are nice and crispy.