Heading into fall, you’ll want to have a few hot soup recipes up your sleeve. Prepare a delicious dinner using this Coconut Ginger Pork recipe made with Primal Kitchen® Avocado Oil. Change up your palate, and treat yourself with something truly savory and delicious!
Instant Pot® Coconut Ginger Pork is a recipe that both slow cooker aficionados and newbies will love. By slow cooking a large cut of pork until tender, you’ll fully infuse the meat with the spicy, aromatic flavor of ginger, garlic, and coconut milk. Coconut milk adds a creamy richness to the broth, and gives the pork a slightly sweet flavor.
Spice up the stew with anti-inflammatory coriander and cumin, and use Primal Kitchen® Avocado Oil to add extra nutrients and depth of flavor!
COCONUT GINGER PORK
- 1 Tablespoon Primal Kitchen® Avocado Oil
- 3 to 4 pound boneless pork butt/shoulder roast
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2-inch piece of ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into 8 chunks
- 1/2 can of coconut milk
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Mix together the coriander, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Use your fingers to rub the seasoning mixture over the roast.
- Coat bottom of your Instant Pot® with 1 Tablespoon Primal Kitchen® Avocado Oil.
- Place the meat in the Instant Pot® and surround with onions, garlic, ginger, and the half can of coconut milk.
- Cook on high-pressure for 45 minutes. NOTE: The roast will give off moisture and fat while cooking, doubling or tripling the amount of broth by the time the roast is ready.
- Serve into bowls, and garnish with lime.