Spicy Wings and Ranch Dressing
Primal Kitchen Ranch Dressing
Primal Kitchen Ranch Dressing nails the classic ranch taste without the dairy, gluten, MSG or other artificial fillers and binders! Made with 100% pure avocado oil, our Ranch Dressing includes only the finest, health-enhancing ingredients, including organic garlic, onion, dill, cage-free organic eggs, nutritional yeast, black pepper and chives. This incredible condiment is so rich and creamy it's hard to believe there is absolutely no dairy, buttermilk, gluten, soy, canola or sugar in sight. Dip and drizzle to your heart's content!
About Butcher Box
Butcher Box is a monthly meat delivery service that uses only humanely-raised meat that is antibiotic and hormone free delivering some of the finest meat available right to your door. Pair these incredible meats with all of Primal Kitchen's nutrient-dense marinades for unprecedented depth of flavor.
Butcher Box Spicy Wings with Ranch Dressing
Time: 1 hour
- Butcher Box Chicken Wings
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 3 tbsp arrowroot starch
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 tsp red cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/3 cup ghee or coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
For the wings...
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, and then pace a wire rack over the baking sheet to elevate the wings.
- In a large bowl, add the arrowroot starch, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, paprika, and red pepper. Stir to combine.
- Pat down each chicken wing with a paper towel, and add them to the spice bowl.
- Toss the wings until they are evenly coated in the seasonings.
- Arrange the wings on the wire rack, and place the baking pan on the middle oven rack.
- Bake the wings at 425 degrees for 35 mins. Begin making the wing sauce (see below).
- Remove the wings from the oven, and dip them in the wing sauce (see below).
- Increase the oven heat to 450 degrees, and continue to bake the wings for another 10 minutes.
- Remove the wings from the oven and let cool slightly.
- Dip into Primal Kitchen Ranch Dressing.
For the wing sauce....
- Melt the ghee.
- Whisk the ghee together with the hot sauce, and prepare for dipping.
Also in News
Whether you're throwing a neighborhood barbecue, heading out for a lunchtime picnic, or enjoying dinner with the family, this is the perfect side dish to keep everyone coming back for more.