Looking for a switch-up from plan 'ol potatoes? These delicious fries are the perfect salty/savory combo, and serve as amazing appetizers, tailgating snacks, or workday pick-me-ups. Pair them with alongside other classic autumn dishes like roasted turkey, mayo roast chicken, or our Primal Harvest Bowl.
Spicy Turmeric Pumpkin Fries with Primal Kitchen Chipotle Lime Mayo
- 1 small pumpkin (cut into thin slices)
- ~4 tablespoons turmeric powder
- ~2 teaspoons salt for seasoning
- 1-2 tablespoons Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- Primal Kitchen Chipotle Lime Mayo
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice the pumpkin into thin pieces.
- Place the pumpkin slices in a bowl, and toss with turmeric, salt, and Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil. NOTE: Careful, turmeric stains! Use a dark-colored bowl for tossing the ingredients, if possible.
- Line a tray with parchment paper.
- Empty out the fries onto the parchment paper, and bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through and crispy.
- Dip into Primal Kitchen Chipotle Lime Mayo.