Get cozy with these delicious and nutritious parsnip fries. Fried in Primal Kitchen® Avocado Oil, sprinkled with Himalayan sea salt, and drizzled with Primal Kitchen Vegan Ranch Dressing, these parsnip fries aren't just keto-friendly and Whole30-Approved—they're unbelievably delicious, too.
Dip these crispy frites into our savory Garlic Aioli Mayo, lavish them with pesto, or serve with your favorite paleo or meat-free burger for the ultimate decadent treat. Perfect for game day celebrations, family dinners, and more, these fries are definitely one for the books.
Crispy Parsnip Fries
Time: 20 min
- 5-7 parsnips
- 1/2 cup parsley
- Himalayan sea salt (to taste)
- Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- Primal Kitchen Vegan Ranch Dressing
- Cut the parsnips into long slices.
- Pour Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil into a deep fryer or large saucepan, and heat to 375 degrees.
- Slowly add small batches of the parsnip slices, and fry them for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove the fries from the fryer or saucepan, and place them on a serving plate or baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Immediately sprinkle with a hefty helping of Himalayan sea salt.
- Drizzle with Primal Kitchen Vegan Ranch Dressing, and sprinkle with parsley to serve.