Easy Grain-Free Cheese Pizza (Just 4 Ingredients)
September 03, 2020
Perfect for busy weeknights when homework, work projects, and squeezing in end-of-the-day exercise makes you wonder how it got so late, this grain-free cheese pizza pleases the eyes and appetites of picky kids. It doesn't take much more effort than preheating the oven, opening a cardboard box, and peeling shrink-wrapped plastic off of a frost-covered pizza disk. Plus, it only has four ingredients and no added sugar or hidden gluten.
All that's required is heating up the oven, chopping mozzarella string cheese, and painting a thin layer of our fresh, zesty Tomato Basil Marinara onto a grain-free burrito-size tortilla. This thin-crust pizza bakes up quickly in the oven or air fryer so you can get dinner on the table before you (or the kids) get too hangry.
Grain-Free Cheese Pizza
This crispy, thin-crust pizza is made with just four simple ingredients you likely already have in your pantry or fridge. Perfect for an afternoon snack or light dinner with the fam.
1 burrito-sized grain-free tortilla (we used Siete Foods)
Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Spray
- 4 low-moisture mozzarella cheese sticks, chopped into 1/8-inch coins
3 Tablespoons Primal Kitchen Unsweetened Red Pizza Sauce
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
Spray the tortilla on both sides with Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Spray.
Place the tortilla on a pizza stone or baking sheet. Place your preferred sauce in the middle and use the back of a spoon to spread the sauce out onto the tortilla, leaving a 1/4- to 1/2-inch border along the outer edge.
Top the sauce with an even layer of the cheese coins.
Slide into the oven and bake for 10–15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted, bubbly, and a bit golden on top. Enjoy!
Air Fryer directions:
- Remove the Air Fryer basket and spray the bottom of the basket with Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Spray.
- Place the tortilla on the bottom of the Air Fryer basket.
- Spread the tortilla lightly with sauce. Top with sliced mozzarella cheese.
- Place the basket back into the Air Fryer and cook the tortilla cheese pizza at 400ºF for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pizza, slice, and serve.
Nutrition info calculated using Cronometer.
- Serving Size
- 1/2 of pizza
- per serving
- 21 grams
- 16 grams
- 17 grams
You might also like these other kid-friendly recipes:
- Air Fryer Potato Wedges with Ketchup
- Paleo Chicken Tenders with BBQ Sauce
- Completos: Hot Dogs with Mayo
- Primal Chicken Nuggets & Sweet Potato Fries
- Easy Chicken Dinner Recipe for Kids and Parents
- Kid-Friendly Lunch Ideas for School
- Collagen Gummies