Gluten Free Instant Pot Pasta
Time: 40 min
- 2-3 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 Tbsp Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- Himalayan Salt
- 2 1/4 cup whole canned tomatoes
- 1/2 chopped white onion
- 1 Box Thrive Market Gluten Free Penne Pasta
- 1/2 cup Primal Kitchen Dreamy Italian Dressing
- 1/4-1/2 cup water
- A couple handfuls fresh basil
- Kite Hill Ricotta
- Pour 2 Tbsp of Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil into the Instant Pot, and preheat on the Sauté setting for 5 minutes.
- Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
- Sear the chicken in the Instant Pot for 4 minutes, and then add chopped onion over top.
- Mash the canned whole tomatoes with a fork, and then add them (plus any juice they came with) into the pot.
- Next, pour in the pasta and Primal Kitchen Dreamy Italian Dressing.
- Add up to 1/2 cup of water NOTE: You want the pasta to be submerged in sauce; otherwise it'll get crunchy and not tender. The size of your Instant Pot will determine how much water you may need.
- Stir in a handful of fresh basil.
- Put the Instant Pot lid back on, and cook on Manual High setting for 10 minutes.
- Plate the chicken and pasta on serving dishes.
- Top with Kite Hill Ricotta and fresh basil.