Dig into these 4-ingredient sweet potato fries, made with sweet potatoes and creamy and delicious Primal Kitchen® Vegan Ranch Dressing! A mix of sweet and salty, these mouthwatering fries make for incredible snacks, appetizers, and game-day delights.
Serve them up hot, and feel free to dip, drizzle, and smother to your heart's content with real-food Primal Kitchen Vegan Ranch Dressing!
Vegan Sweet Potato Fries
Time: 45 minutes
- 2 organic sweet potatoes
- Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Spray
- Primal Kitchen Vegan Ranch Dressing
- Optional: 4-5 sprigs of parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut sweet the potatoes into thick slices.
- Coat the slices with Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Spray, and season with salt
- Place the sweet potato slices on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes on middle rack. Flip the slices, and bake for another 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 3-5 minutes.
- Top with a few sprigs of parsley.
- Serve with Primal Kitchen Vegan Ranch Dressing.