Dig into these 4-ingredient sweet potato fries, made with vitamin-rich sweet potatoes and creamy and delicious Primal Kitchen® Vegan Ranch Dressing! A mix of sweet and salty, these mouthwatering fries make for incredible snacks, appetizers, and game-day delights.
Serve them up hot, and feel free to dip, drizzle, and smother to your heart's content with real-food Primal Kitchen Vegan Ranch Dressing!
Introducing Primal Kitchen Vegan Ranch Dressing made with Avocado Oil
That's right- even those with egg-allergies and dietary restrictions can now enjoy the flavor and nutrition of Primal Kitchen! Savor the Vegan Ranch Dressing, and enjoy your favorite classic ranch taste made from all whole-food ingredients. Crafted with avocado oil containing monounsaturated fats, and packed with organic herbs and spices, our Vegan Ranch kicks traditional industry pitfalls to the curb with no preservatives, artificial additives, natural flavors, or industrial seed oils. Whole30-Approved, and free of gluten, dairy, soy, eggs, and sugar, this dressing is a true culinary champion and plant based masterpiece built to serve eaters across the full foodie spectrum!
Use as a dip for veggies and fries, layer on top of pizza slices and sandwiches, and add to your favorite macronutrient bowls and buffalo wings for the kick of flavor you've been looking for.
Vegan Sweet Potato Fries
Time: 45 minutes
- 2 organic sweet potatoes
- Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Spray
- Primal Kitchen Vegan Ranch Dressing
- Optional: 4-5 sprigs of parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut sweet the potatoes into thick slices.
- Coat the slices with Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Spray, and season with salt
- Place the sweet potato slices on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes on middle rack. Flip the slices, and bake for another 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 3-5 minutes.
- Top with a few sprigs of parsley.
- Serve with Primal Kitchen Vegan Ranch Dressing.