Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies
November 21, 2023
Sheet pan dinners are mealtime magic for busy moms, working couples, and singles looking to do a little Sunday meal prep. Just slice and place some veggies and meat on a metal baking tray (with half-inch sides to keep all the delicious juices in), toss or drizzle with your fave Primal Kitchen sauce or dressing, pop it in the oven, and you’ll have a popping hot plate of deliciousness in less time than it took to solve the riddle of what’s for dinner.
For this simple Sheet Pan Sausage and Vegetables recipe, we paired savory chicken sausage with our zesty, citrusy Italian Dressing & Marinade for a bold, vinegar-forward flavor, but you can sub in our Dreamy Italian Dressing if you’re craving added richness. Our herbaceous Italian vinaigrette is crafted with avocado oil for a silky-smooth, buttery taste, and without the soy, canola, or artificial sweeteners you’ll find in some other dressings on store shelves. So, grab the fresh ingredients below from your pantry or crisper drawer, break out that sheet pan you used to use for cookies (shh, we won’t tell), and get ready to sit back and kick your feet up with a glass of rosé while your oven does the hard work.
Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies
Dinner, Meal Planning
If you’re pressed for time and stressed about what to put on the dinner table, look no further than this simple, one-pan recipe. Made with chicken sausage, potatoes, and veggies tossed in our zesty Italian vinaigrette, this easy Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggie bake packs a bold punch of herby flavor. Besides being quick to put together, you’ll only have one metal tray to clean up afterward rather than a mountain of pots and pans, making this one of our fave no-hassle options for an easy weeknight dinner.
Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Spray
- 1 - 12 ounce package fully cooked chicken sausage or grass-fed beef sausage, sliced into 1-inch rounds
- 1 pound baby gold potatoes, quartered into ½ inch pieces
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium head of broccoli, cut into 1-inch florets
1/4 cup Primal Kitchen Italian Vinaigrette
1 tablespoon Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat your oven to 425°F. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper and spray with avocado oil spray.
- In a large bowl, toss sausage slices, potatoes, red pepper, and broccoli florets with Primal Kitchen Italian Vinaigrette, avocado oil, Italian seasoning, and garlic until everything is evenly coated.
- Spread the sausage and veggies out in a single layer on the prepared sheet pan.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until the sausages are cooked through, and the veggies are tender and slightly golden brown. Be sure to stir or toss the ingredients with tongs halfway through cooking for even browning.
- Once done baking, remove from the oven and top with grated parmesan cheese. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
- Nutritional information calculated using Cronometer.
- Serve with a light drizzle of Primal Kitchen Italian Vinaigrette on top, if desired. We also love dipping the roasted potatoes in our A Tad Sweet Squeeze Ketchup.
- Serving Size
- 1 serving
- per serving
- 27.3 grams
- 22.1 grams
- 20.6 grams
You might also like these other quick and easy recipes:
- Rotisserie Chicken Tacos with Avocado Lime Sauce
- Air Fryer Steak Bites
- Teriyaki Egg Roll Bowl
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Poppyseed Chicken Skillet
About the Recipe Creator:
Mackenzie Burgess, RDN is a registered dietitian and recipe developer in the Denver area. She focuses on customizable recipes with ingredients of your choice. Mackenzie is passionate about improving peoples’ cooking confidence through easy meals, kitchen hacks, and her hands-on “Coaching + Cooking” program. Connect with her on social media @cheerfulchoices or on her website at CheerfulChoices.com.