Plant-Based Snack Board
October 19, 2023
It’s game day, you’re gathered with your home team, and you're craving a serious snack board that’s also vegan or plant-based. Luckily, you don’t have to drool longingly over Buffalo wings, spend hours crafting veggie substitutes, or stick with the good ol’ standby hummus when you’ve got this super easy, plant-based snack board recipe. Our creamy, no-dairy Buffalo sauces and dips are the centerpiece of this simple dish, adding a delicious peppery bite.
Paired with cut veggies and plant-based cutlets made with mushroom root from Eat Meati (available at Sprouts Farmers Market), your board can be as simple or as elegant as you want. Coated in a crispy breading that crunches like traditional fried chicken, air-fried strips of these delicious patties are ideal for dipping and dunking in our bestselling Original Buffalo Sauce crafted with honest ingredients like avocado oil and a cayenne kick.
Plant-Based Snack Board
Appetizer, Snack, Game Day
This fast and easy plant-based snack board is a winning addition to your game-day watch party, picnic, or family get-together. Dip and dunk Meati™ Crispy Cutlets in mouthwatering Primal Kitchen Buffalo sauces and dips crafted with premium, purposeful ingredients.
4 Meati Crispy Cutlets, thawed
- 20 carrot sticks
- 20 celery sticks
- 2 radishes, sliced thin
- 1 cucumbers, sliced thin
- 2 bell peppers, any color, sliced
- Handful of cherry tomatoes
- Handful of snap peas
¼ cup Primal Kitchen Buffalo Sauce
¼ cup Primal Kitchen Buffalo Ranch Dip
¼ cup Primal Kitchen Mild & Sweet Buffalo Sauce
- Sliced jalapeños or cilantro, for garnish (optional)
Cook the cutlets:
Preheat your air fryer to 400°F.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes or until outside is crispy and inside is cooked to 165°F.
- Remove cutlets from the air fryer and let rest for several minutes.
Assemble the board:
Pour Buffalo Sauce, Mild Buffalo Sauce, and Buffalo Dip into ramekins. Line up ramekins in the center of a large wooden serving board, leaving room for veggies between them.
- Place cutlets centered on the north, south, east, and west points (one at each point). Cut into slices. Garnish with cilantro or jalapeños, if desired.
- Fill the rest of the board with your vegetables, keeping groups of the same vegetable together.
- Serve, dunk, and enjoy!
Nutritional information estimated using Cronometer and includes 1 Tbsp of each sauce.
- Serving Size
- 1 serving
- per serving
- 22.5 grams
- 18.7 grams
- 11.2 grams
- 7.9 grams
You might also like these other plant-based recipes: