As emerald as the rain-soaked, lush, tender blades of grass in the Irish countryside, this matcha keto green smoothie gets its gorgeous hue from collagen matcha powder, baby spinach leaves, avocado, and verdant fresh mint leaves. Creamy almond milk mellows the matcha a bit, and a cup of ice helps make the smoothie voluminous and frosty. Add a smidge of liquid stevia if you prefer a sweeter smoothie, dunk a metal straw in, and sip.
Matcha Mint Keto Green Smoothie
Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves
- 1/2 avocado (pit and skin removed)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 scoops Matcha Collagen Keto Latte Drink Mix
- 3–4 drops liquid Stevia (optional)
- 1 cup ice
- Additional mint leaves for garnish, if desired
- Blend all ingredients together in a high-powered blender or food processor.
- Pour into a large glass, and garnish with mint leaves, if desired. Enjoy!
Nutrition Info (per serving):
Carbs: 22 grams
Net Carbs: 7 grams
Fat: 22 grams
Protein: 18 grams
Nutritional information calculated using Cronometer.
You might also like these other keto drinks:
- Keto Collagen Smoothies
- Keto-Friendly Chocolate Protein Smoothie
- Keto-Friendly Candy Cane Collagen Smoothie
- 2 Ingredient Matcha Collagen Keto Latte
- Matcha Collagen Fuel Latte