Leftover Turkey Casserole
October 24, 2023
Whenever anyone says Thanksgiving is their favorite holiday, most people do a double-take. We, on the other hand, know the real reason for all of this November holiday love: the food. From juicy, moist roasted turkey smothered in delicious gravy to stuffing, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, and pumpkin pie, “Turkey Day” is as much about the feast as it is about spending time with friends or family.
Whether you’re hosting so many relatives you need those extra table leaves, cozying up with just your partner and kids, or throwing a potluck-style Friendsgiving celebration with your chosen fam, you’ll likely have leftovers. Rather than scrapping them or sending them away in reusable containers you hope your guests will bring back, try whipping up this delicious one-pan Thanksgiving leftover casserole.
Our sweet, decadent limited-edition Cranberry Mayo is the secret ingredient that adds flavor and depth to this leftover turkey casserole. Crafted with premium, purposeful ingredients, including avocado oil and Certified Humane, cage-free eggs, this delightful spread tastes like the holidays in a jar. It’s the perfect addition to take your Turkey Day leftovers to the next level!
Leftover Turkey Casserole
Lunch, Dinner, Holiday
Made with our sweet, creamy, limited-edition Cranberry Mayo and all of your fave holiday side dishes, this delicious Thanksgiving leftover casserole makes all of your holiday cooking worth it. While we used sweet potatoes and green beans, you can also sub regular potatoes, Brussels sprouts, and any other leftovers you like. Once you have your dishes picked out, this casserole is easy to prep, uses just one pan, and is so scrumptious you’ll want to make more leftovers to have it again.
- 2 cups cooked green beans
2½ cups leftover roasted turkey, chopped or shredded
1½ cups mashed potatoes or sweet potatoes
- 3 ounces goat cheese
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Fresh thyme
- Leftover gravy
Preheat your oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9x9” baking dish and arrange the green beans on the bottom.
- In a bowl, combine the roasted turkey with the cranberry mayo. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Spread the turkey mixture on top of the green beans. Pour and spread your leftover mashed potatoes on top so it’s smooth and level.
- Place the baking dish into the oven and cook for 15 minutes.
- Take the dish out of the oven. Crumble the goat cheese on top and arrange the dried cranberries and pecans. Place back into the oven for an additional 15 minutes.
- Top with fresh thyme and allow to cool slightly before serving. Top with warmed gravy if desired and enjoy!
- Want to get a head start? Prepare this casserole in advance and refrigerate. When you are ready to eat, follow the baking instructions and enjoy.
- Nutritional information calculated using Cronometer and will vary depending on the ingredients used.
- Serving Size
- 1 serving
- per serving
- 24.2 grams
- 20.5 grams
- 26.1 grams
You might also like these other holiday recipes: