This emerald green juice looks as vibrant as the tender new leaves of spring that bud shyly from tree branches and signal the warmer weather and longer days to come. This isn't green juice that tastes like lawn clippings, though—the cucumber adds soothing coolness, green apple adds tartness, celery stalks add a clean note, ginger adds nose-tickling spice, and fresh lemon juice adds a burst of sour citrus that brightens all of the flavors.
Cucumber Juice with Collagen
Time: 5 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups coconut water, unsweetened
- 2 scoops Primal Kitchen Collagen Peptides
- 1 large cucumber, peeled
- 1/2 green apple, core and seeds removed
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Pour 1/2 cup of coconut water in a mixing bowl or glass measuring cup. Pour in two scoops of Collagen Peptides and whisk lightly until combined.
- Set aside, allowing to dissolve completely, about 10 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Using a fine-mesh sieve, strain the juice into large mason jar. Pour the reserved coconut water and Collagen Peptides into the mason jar.
- Pour into serving glasses with ice, if desired.
Nutrition Info (per serving; 1/2 of the juice):
Carbs: 19 grams
Net Carbs: 14 grams
Fat: 0.75 grams
Protein: 12 grams
You might also like these other collagen drinks: