This fruity, fizzy, fun cocktail (or mocktail—adding vodka is completely optional) is a great recipe to have in your bartender toolkit for the times when you want a Primal/paleo-friendly and keto drink that you can sip while sitting outside watching the sun sink, or prepare in a large pitcher for parties. Made with muddled berries and triple berry-flavored Collagen Quench, this drink delivers a touch of collagen peptides and berry-sweet sparkling flavor.
Triple Berry Collagen Spritzer
Time: 5 minutes
- 5 blueberries
- 4 raspberries
- 2 strawberries
- 4 ounces sparkling water
- 1 scoop Primal Kitchen Collagen Quench Triple Berry Drink Mix
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka (optional)
- 1 slice lime
- Place 2 blueberries, 2 raspberries, and 1 strawberry in the bottom of a tall glass. Muddle (smash) the berries using the back of a spoon, a fork, or a cocktail muddler until completely smashed.
- Pour 2 ounces of sparkling water on top of the muddled berries.
- Add Primal Kitchen Collagen Quench Triple Berry Drink Mix, and vodka, if desired.
- Pour drink into a cocktail shaker, and shake with ice.
- Place cubed or crushed ice into a serving glass. Add a slice of lime a couple of fresh blueberries and raspberries inside the glass. Pour shaken drink on top of ice, and about 2 more ounces of sparkling water.
- Garnish with a strawberry, if desired, and enjoy!
Nutritional info (per serving):
Carbs: 6 grams
Fat: 0 grams
Protein: 5 grams
Nutritional information calculated using Cronometer.
You might also like these other collagen drink recipes: