Vanilla Coconut Smoothie Bowl with Collagen
June 06, 2023
Cool, refreshing, and delightfully sweet, a smoothie can feel indulgent enough to double as a dessert. But this smoothie bowl is whipped up sans cane sugar or artificial sweeteners for a morning meal that you can feel good about. The smoothie-making basics are all here, with a plant-based twist: a base of non-dairy yogurt and almond milk plus fruit and chia for added texture and flavor.
The secret ingredient in this plant-based treat is our Vanilla Coconut Collagen Fuel®, which elevates a classic flavor with blissful tropical notes and provides 11g of Type 1 and 3 bovine collagen to support hair, skin, and nails. We kept things simple with frozen banana and blueberries, but you can also jazz up your smoothie bowl with additional fruits or stir in a spoonful of monk fruit or honey to make your morning even sweeter.
Vanilla Coconut Collagen Smoothie Bowl
Made with our Vanilla Coconut Collagen and fresh or frozen fruit, this refreshing smoothie bowl delivers support for skin, hair, and nails in a sweet and delicious package. It’s the perfect breakfast treat!
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 1/2 cup Plain non-dairy yogurt
- 1 frozen Banana, divided
- 1/2 cup Blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 tsp. Chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp. Unsweetened coconut shreds or flakes
Blend almond milk, yogurt, Primal Kitchen Collagen Fuel, and half the banana in a blender until smooth. Pour into a cereal bowl.
- Slice the remaining banana and place slices on top of smoothie. Add blueberries.
- Sprinkle with chia seeds, top with coconut shreds, and serve.
- Nutrition information calculated using Cronometer.
- Serving Size
- 1 serving
- per serving
- 11.6 grams
- 57.2 grams
- 4.6 grams
You might also like these other smoothie recipes: