There's no better way to celebrate summer than with delicious Mexican Grilled Corn on the Cob slathered with Primal Kitchen® Classic Mayo and sprinkled with a spice chili mix! Celebrate the last hurrah of the season with this classic seasonal dish perfectly charred on the grill and packed with delicious flavor.
Whether you're throwing a neighborhood barbecue, heading out for a lunchtime picnic, or enjoying dinner with the family, this is the perfect side dish to keep everyone coming back for more.
Mexican Grilled Corn with Classic Mayo and Ricotta
Time: 30 min
- Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Spray
- 1 teaspoon chile powder
- ½ teaspoon cayenne powder
- 8 ears of corn, husked
- ¼ cup Primal Kitchen Classic Mayo
- ½ cup crumbled ricotta
- 1 lime
- Build medium-sized fire in a charcoal grill, or heat your gas grill to high. Spray your grill gate with Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Spray.
- Combine chile powder and cayenne in a small bowl.
- Gently add the corn to the grill, turning them occasionally. Grill the corn until they're cooked through and slightly charred, about 10 minutes.
- Remove the corn cobs from the grill, and immediately brush each ear with 2 tsp of Primal Kitchen Classic Mayo.
- Top each cob with a sprinkle of fresh ricotta cheese and a pinch of the chile powder mixture.
- Squeeze 1 lime over each ear of corn, and serve.