Just like beef bone broth, you can cultivate and transform the flavor of chicken broth by adding a variety of nourishing and invigorating ingredients.
Enhance your health with garlic, spices, herbs, ghee, Primal Kitchen® Extra Virgin Avocado Oil, and vinegar. Simmer all your ingredients in Instant Pot® to make the task of cooking easy and mess-free, and make your Keto lifestyle flavorful and exciting!
PRIMAL KITCHEN® KETO BONE BROTH
- 4 to 5 pounds chicken and/or chicken parts
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 6 sprigs parsley
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 4 quarts water
- Combine all the ingredients in your Instant Pot.
- Cover with enough cold water to fill 2/3 of the way. Note: You do not need to cut up your chicken. You can put it in whole.
- Cook on "Soup" setting for 120 minutes.
- Strain solids from the stock. Let the ingredients cool completely, and then refrigerate (keeps for 3 to 5 days) or freeze (up to 3 months).
- 2 quarts chicken bone broth (2 L)
- 12 stems fresh dill
- 12 stems fresh parsley
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary or sage
- 1 Tbs. Primal Kitchen® Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- 1 Tbs. Ghee
- Salt to taste
- Using kitchen twine, tie the herbs together.
- Bring the stock to a boil and toss the bundle of herbs in.
- Reduce heat to a simmer. Cover and cook 25 minutes.
- Put one cup of the herbed bone broth into a blender.
- Add one tablespoon Primal Kitchen® Extra Virgin Avocado Oil, and one tablespoon of ghee.
- Blend until frothy and pour into a mug.
- Add salt to taste.