Looking for a hearty end of winter warm up? Combine golden-roasted tubers with crunchy pecans, sweet and chewy cranberries, fragrant sage, savory onion and celery, and antioxidant rich Primal Kitchen® Avocado Oil for an incredible feast drizzled with Whole30-Approved Balsamic Vinaigrette!
For this recipe, we used cranberries from Honestly Cranberries, which are free of all oils and sugars. They're GMO free, grown sustainably, and shipped direct from Wisconsin. Grown on a fourth-generation cranberry farm, some of the cranberries come from vines that are up to 75 years old!
Combined these amazing paleo-friendly cranberries with sweet and tangy Primal Kitchen Balsamic Vinaigrette to add fun, flavor, and extra pizzazz to this artful dish.
Cranberry Sweet Potatoes
- 1/2 lb ground turkey
- 2-3 fresh sage leaves (chopped)
- 1/4-1/2 tsp himalayan salt
- 1/4-1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 1/2 Tbl Honestly Cranberries (chopped)
- 1 1/2 Tbl chopped pecans
- 1/2 bunch chopped kale
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1/4 onion (diced)
- 1 stalk celery (diced)
- Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- Primal Kitchen Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Halve the sweet potatoes, coat in Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil, and roast until tender.
- Heat a tablespoon of Avocado Oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté the onion, celery, and sage until translucent (about 8-10 minutes).
- Remove the onion and celery mixture. Add another tablespoon of Avocado Oil, the brown turkey meat, salt, and poultry seasoning.
- Remove the turkey. Add the chopped kale and a couple of tablespoons of Primal Kitchen Balsamic Vinaigrette. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Return the turkey mix to the pan. Sprinkle in the pecans and Honestly Cranberries. Stir to combine.
- Scoop out the centers of sweet potatoes (so they look like boats), and fill with turkey stuffing.
- Serve and enjoy!