Treat yourself like royalty with this heavenly Golden Honey Smoothie Bowl made with nourishing Primal Kitchen® Vanilla Collagen Fuel and decadent Countertop Golden Honey. Made with a mouthwatering mix of coconut cream, coconut milk, and superfood turmeric, this smoothie is packed with antioxidants and healthy fats. Plus, it's topped with sweet mangos, swirls of honey, bee pollen, and your choice of gluten-free granola. Treat yourself right this summer with a primal dessert you won't be able to resist, and cool down with a bowl of packed with antioxidants, protein, and gut-friendly fiber.
Primal Kitchen Collagen Fuel
Don't miss out on the nourishing flavors of Vanilla Coconut and Chocolate Coconut Collagen Fuel! Made with 100% grass-fed collagen and zero fillers, additives, or preservatives, Primal Kitchen Collagen Fuel packs each bite with incredible flavor and unbeatable nutrition. Blend collagen into smoothies, breakfast bowls, coffee, soups, desserts, and more. Restore and rejuvenate your body the right way, and give yourself all the tools you need to look and feel your best.
Golden Honey Smoothie Bowl
Time: 15 min
For the smoothie...
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1 Primal Kitchen Vanilla Collagen Fuel drink packet
- 1/4 tsp pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon organic turmeric
For the toppings...
- Countertop Golden Honey
- Diced Mango
- Grain-Free Granola
- Bee Pollen
- Blend together the smoothie ingredients, and allow them to chill overnight.
- The following day, add the ingredient mix to an ice cream maker, and prepare according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Put the ingredient blend in an air-tight container, and let it chill for an hour in the freezer.
- When you're ready to make your smoothie bowl, place a couple of scoops of the frozen coconut milk blend in a bowl.
- Drizzle with Countertop Golden Honey, and top with diced mango, granola, and bee pollen.