BLT Wedge Salad
- 1 pound bacon, chopped (we used Pederson Farm’s Whole30® approved Bacon from our Monthly Butcher Box, click this link to take advantage of some FREE bacon.)
- 4 tablespoons Primal Kitchen® Ranch Dressing
- One head iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Set oven to 400-degrees. Place bacon on a baking tray and bake until desired crispiness. Set aside to cool.
- Chop head of iceberg lettuce into quarters. Cut cherry tomatoes into halves. Chop bacon into bits or small pieces.
- Sprinkle bacon bits and tomato halves over iceberg wedges.
- Top with ranch dressing.
- Look for Primal Kitchen® Ranch Dressing on shelves at Whole Foods Market® starting late October!