If you're looking for a quick and no-cook weeknight dinner, then this easy paleo antipasto salad is the recipe for you. With just a bit of slicing and dicing, a hefty drizzle of Primal Kitchen® Greek Vinaigrette, and a sprinkling of parsley, you can whip up this delicious plate in no time.
Hearty and full of flavor, this classic and colorful antipasto salad is filled with Italian meats, fresh veggies, and our uncompromisingly delicious, Whole30-Approved Greek Vinaigrette made with avocado oil. Crafted with organic herbs and zesty flavor, Primal Kitchen Greek Vinaigrette is the perfect complement for any Mediterranean dish.
About Buy Ranch Direct
For this salad we also used Buy Ranch Direct products, including their Uncured Pepperoni, Hot Toscano Salami, and San Francisco Style Uncured Salami. Grass-fed and grass-finished, Buy Ranch Direct's amazing meat products are humanely raised without any antibiotics or hormones. Offering a variety of beef, lamb, pork, and bison products, Buy Ranch Direct is a cooperative of family owned & operated ranch-to-table homesteads in Northern California. Committed to both good food and local food systems, Buy Ranch Direct is part of a new and important revolution in the meat industry.
Supporting Fire Victims
In support of the California fire victims, Buy Ranch Direct has also recently put together a GoFundMe page to benefit the families of affected farming communities. Join their donation efforts here.
Antipasto Salad with Tuscano Salami
Time: 20 min
- Primal Kitchen Greek Vinaigrette
- 1/2 sliced Buy Ranch Direct Uncured Pepperoni
- 1/2 sliced Buy Ranch Direct Uncured Hot Toscano Salami
- 1/2 sliced Buy Ranch Direct San Francisco Style Uncured Salami
- 1 cup olives
- 1/2 cup provolone
- 1/2 cup mozzarella
- 1 heart romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup pepperoncinis
- 2 cups tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 jar artichoke hearts (drained)
- 1/2 cup parsley (chopped and loosely packed)
- Combine the salami, pepperoni, provolone, mozzarella, artichoke hearts, romaine lettuce, and pepperoncinis in a bowl.
- Mix in the chopped olives and sliced tomatoes. Drizzle Primal Kitchen Greek Dressing over the entire dish, and add a pinch of black pepper (to taste).
- Tear the fresh parsley leaves into bite-sized pieces and add them to the salad just before serving. Mix the ingredients thoroughly.