Join us in kicking off January Whole30 with a beautiful plate of fresh winter veggies, baked to perfection with Primal Kitchen® Extra Virgin Avocado Oil and drizzled in our favorite creamy, dairy-free Vegan Ranch Dressing.
This dish is as easy as one, two, three! Whip a plate up in just thirty minutes, and feed your body with nutrition, great taste, and 100% Whole30-Approved and keto-friendly ingredients. Plus, this colorful plate is fully vegan - perfect all different dietary needs and desires!
Savory Vegan Veggie Medley
Time: 35 min
- Primal Kitchen Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- Primal Kitchen Ranch Dressing
- 8 carrots
- 3 cups cauliflower
- 3 cups broccolini
- 1 bunch radishes
- 1 medium-sized onion
- 1/2 cup parsley
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Line a sheet with parchment.
- Slice the radishes, and break the cauliflower up into large florets.
- Cut the carrots in a half and then slice them lengthwise once.
- Cut the broccolini into individual florets.
- Add all the veggies to the baking sheet. Drizzle them with Primal Kitchen Extra Virgin Avocado Oil, and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Peel the onion and cut it into thick slices.
- Roast the veggies for 10 minutes. Flip them, and roast another 10 minutes or until done.
- Drizzle with Vegan Ranch Dressing and sprinkle the pan with fresh parsley.