As the weather gets cooler, we're upping the heat with this amazing curried cauliflower dish! Sweetened with golden raisins and interspersed with crunchy slivers of sliced almonds, this is the perfect easy appetizer or side plate for fall dinner dates.
Taylor Farms Cauliflower Florets are packed with Vitamin C. Adding in the anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric, the metabolism-upping spice of curry powder, and the satiating effects of Primal Kitchen® Classic Mayo we've created a balanced recipe full of hearty flavor and rich, golden color.
Stay on track this autumn with energizing food that will keep you strong and glowing!
Roasted Curry Cauliflower
- 1 bag Taylor Farms Cauliflower Florets
- 1 cup Primal Kitchen Classic Mayo
- 2 tablespoons turmeric
- 3 tablespoons curry powder
- Himalayan salt (to taste)
- 1 sprig of mint
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Pour the Taylor Farms Cauliflower Florets into a large ziploc bag.
- Add the turmeric, curry powder, Primal Kitchen Classic Mayo, and a pinch of salt into a mixing bowl. Mix the ingredients together into a uniform blend.
- Add the blend to the plastic bag with the cauliflower.
- Shake the bag until the cauliflower is fully coated.
- Spread the florets out on a baking pan, and roast until golden.
- Top with chopped mint, golden raisins, and sliced almonds.