Looking for a Whole30-Approved, keto-friendly alternative to traditional mashed potatoes? This Ranch Cauliflower Mash is incredibly simple: Blend cauliflower seasoned with ghee, infused with Primal Kitchen® Avocado Oil, and layered with our bestselling Primal Kitchen Ranch Dressing. Garnish with parsley, if desired, and you have a rich, savory side dish that pairs well with any meat, fish, or seafood. Serve with our Almost Traditional Turkey Gravy, a favorite from Primal Blueprint Sauces, Dressings, and Toppings.
Ranch Cauliflower Mash
Time: 15 minutes
- Instant Pot (or any pressure cooker)
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Primal Kitchen® Avocado Oil
- 1/3 cup Primal Kitchen® Ranch Dressing
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- Salt (to taste)
- Parsley (optional)
- Break the cauliflower into florets.
- Insert the steamer basket into the Instant Pot, and add 1 cup of water.
- Add the cauliflower to the Instant Pot and cook for 5 mins on manual high pressure.
- Once cooked, transfer the cauliflower to the food processor.
- Add Primal Kitchen® Avocado Oil, Primal Kitchen® Ranch Dressing, and salt (to taste, approximately 1/2 teaspoon).
- Pulse together the ingredients until you achieve the consistency of mashed potatoes.
- Garnished with parsley (optional).
Nutritional Info (per serving):
Carbs: 7.2 grams
Net Carbs: 5 grams
Fat: 13 grams
Protein: 2 grams
Nutritional information calculated using Cronometer.