Revolutionize your staple roasted chicken dish with the Primal KitchenGreen Goddess Dressing! This recipe empowers you to enjoy all the health benefits of our Green Goddess dressing (healthy fats, B12, Vitamin E, and high ORAC spices and herbs), while also getting in all the lean protein you need to recover fully from any workout, or replenish your body after a long day. Join us in starting off a new season with a dish that tastes amazing and makes you feel great!
- 1/2 Cup Green Goddess Dressing
- 1 Tablespoon Himalayan Salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Zest of 1 lime
- One 4- to 5-pound spatchcocked chicken (patted dry with paper towels) (Click here for instructions on how to spatchcock chicken.)
- Preheat oven to 425-degrees.
- Combine the Green Goddess dressing, Himalayan salt, black pepper, and zest of lime in a small bowl and whisk together gently.
- Rub the mixture onto the chicken (front and back).
- Place the chicken on a roasting tray with a wire rack (lined with tin foil).
- Roast the chicken for 45 minutes, or until it’s reached a minimum temperature of 165-degrees at its thickest point.