Craving something delicious, nutritious, and fun to eat? Try these mouthwatering kelp noodles with Primal Kitchen® Dreamy Italian Dressing pesto! Top with pine nuts and ground pepper, plus sweet slices of baby tomatoes for a chef-quality meal packed with flavor and nutrients.
A perfect summer dish, Creamy Pesto Kelp Noodles are quick and easy to make. Soak them the night before, so all you'll have to do is whip up the pesto, mix, and enjoy. Combine the best ingredients from both land and sea for a gorgeous, eye-popping meal infused with a rich Mediterranean flavor.
Dreamy Pesto Kelp Noodles
- 1/4 cup Primal Kitchen Dreamy Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup Primal Kitchen Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- 1 Avocado
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 cups basil, loosely packed
- Himalayan salt (to taste)
- Cherry tomatoes
- Toppings: Pine nuts & ground pepper
- Place the kelp noodles in a covered bowl, and soak them overnight in the refrigerator.
- The next day, add the Dreamy Italian Dressing, Extra Virgin Avocado Oil, avocado, pine nuts, basil, Himalayan salt, and cherry tomatoes to a food processor. Blend until smooth. Add more Dreamy Italian Dressing as needed to thin out the pesto.
- Mix the pesto in with the kelp noodles. Sprinkle pine nuts and baby tomato slices on top.
- Add a hefty pinch of ground pepper.