For a fun twist on healthy eating, try veggie noodles from Veggie Noodle Co.! These spiraled noodles are all USDA organic, delicious, and ready to eat fresh or to sauté. Do you want to eat noodles, but skip the grain? This might be the yummy solution for you.
We found that the beet noodles from Veggie Noodle Co. were a perfect addition to our macro-nutrient bowl, a full meal packed with amazing nutrients and drizzled with Primal Kitchen Green Goddess Dressing. Check out the simple and delicious recipe below, and let us know what other fun ideas you come up with!
Beet Noodle Macro Bowl
- Sweet potato
- Red cabbage
- Himalayan Sea Salt
- Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- Veggie Noodle Co. Beet Noodles
Primal Kitchen Green Goddess Dressing
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the sweet potato into bite-sized slices.
- Toss the sweet potato slices with Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil, and sprinkle on a healthy pinch of salt and pepper.
- Spread the sweet potato out on a baking tray, place the tray in the oven, and cook the slices until tender.
- While the sweet potato is cooking, cut the cauliflower into small pieces. To do this, cut the head of the cauliflower into quarters, cut the inner core out from each piece, and then break apart the florets with your hands into small pieces.
- Place the cauliflower pieces in a food processor and pulse until the florets are completely broken down into small, rice-sized granules.
- Heat up a teaspoon or two of Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil in a large skillet, stir in the couscous granules, and sprinkle a little bit of Himalayan Salt on top. Stir the cauliflower and cook over medium heat until the cauliflower rice is soft, warm, and ready to serve.
- Cut off the cilantro stems, and chop up about 1/4 cup cilantro leaves into delicate pieces.
- Slice the radishes.
- Cut the avocado into halves, and take out the core before slicing the meat into thin strips.
- Shred the red cabbage into thin pieces.
- Cut the broccoli into bite-sized parts.
- Toss the radishes, red cabbage, broccoli, and Veggie Noodle Co. Beet Noodles with Primal Kitchen Green Goddess Dressing, and top with black pepper.
- Arrange servings of the veggies, avocado, sweet potato, and cauliflower rice into a bowl, and top with chia, cashews, pepitas, and the cilantro.