Are you keto and craving good old-fashioned curried rice? Are you plant-based, but committed to staying low carb? Are you looking to revolutionize classic dishes into nutritious staples? If your answer to any of these questions was YES, then this recipe by Alexandra Lein (@veggininthecity) is for you!
Cauliflower is high in Vitamin C, and (properly prepared) looks and tastes almost like rice. Combine cauliflower rice with high-ORAC scoring, anti-inflammatory spices, and the amazing flavor, clean protein, and healthy fats found in Primal Kitchen® Ranch Dressing for a well-balanced, action-packed meal. We’re here to prove that eating well can be easy and delicious. Whip this one-plate meal up in no time for a dinner party, or wrap it up into a perfectly packable work lunch.
- 4 cups riced cauliflower
- 2 Tbsp Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- 1 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 of a medium ripe avocado
- 2-4 Tbsp Primal Kitchen Ranch Dressing
- Preheat oven to 400°F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash 1 large head of cauliflower, dry and cut into medium-sized pieces.
- Add the cauliflower to a food processor, and pulse until a rice-like consistency is reached (you can also sometimes buy pre-made cauliflower rice at specialty grocery stores).
- Combine cauliflower rice, Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil, and spices on top of the lined baking sheet. Gently stir the ingredients until they’re fully combined and the rice is evenly coated.
- Roast the cauliflower rice in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Plate cauliflower rice and top with avocado slices and a healthy drizzle of Primal Kitchen Ranch Dressing. This dish is great served as is or alongside your favorite protein. Enjoy!