Spooktacular Spider Deviled Eggs
Hey boo-tiful! Have some fun with these spooktacular Spider Deviled Eggs, complete with avocado, olives, and our best-selling Primal Kitchen® Classic Mayo. If you're looking for rich and creamy dish that's packed with protein and beneficial fats, then you absolutely can't go wrong with this delicious Halloween snack.
Popping with flavor and primal nutrition, this dish can be whipped up in a flash. Grab our best-selling Whole30-Approved Classic Mayo, olives, and avocado, and get ready to can eat, drink, and be scary!
Spooky Deviled Eggs
Time: 20 minutes
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled and sliced in half
- 1 ½ avocados
- ¼ cup Primal Kitchen Classic Mayo
- ½ teaspoon lime juice
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 12 black olives, pitted
- Hard boil the eggs, and peel off the shells. Cut the eggs in half.
- Scoop the flesh from the avocados into a bowl.
- Add Primal Kitchen Classic Mayo, lime juice, and salt and pepper. Whip the ingredients together with a fork until smooth.
- Spoon a dab of the avocado mash onto each egg.
- To make the spiders: Cut the olives in half vertically. Place an olive half onto the center of each egg to form the spider bodies. Slice each remaining olive half into four sections to create the legs.
- Serve and enjoy!