There is something dreamy about deviled eggs this time of year. Adding spinach to a classic spring staple is quite intuitive, if you ask us. Take a page out of Devyn Sisson‘s new book, Kitchen Intuition, to create nutrient- and protein-packed Spinach Deviled Eggs.
For more intuitively delicious recipes, make sure to grab Devyn’s book, Kitchen Intuition.
Spinach Deviled Eggs
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 3 tablespoons Primal Kitchen® Mayonnaise
- ½ cup chopped sautéed spinach
- ¼ cup chopped marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Garlic and onion powder to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté the spinach; cool and squeeze liquid from it before you chop.
- Hard boil the eggs by placing them into a pot and bringing to a boil.
- Once the water boils, remove from the heat cover and let sit for 20 minutes.
- Run the hard-boiled eggs under cold water and then peel.
- Slice in half and remove the yolks.
- Mix the yolks with the remaining ingredients. Salt and pepper filling to taste.
- Put mixture in a piping bag and then fill the middle of the egg whites with the yolk mixture.
- Garnish with paprika.
You might also like these recipes:
- Spooktacular Spider Deviled Eggs
- Poached Egg & Avocado Breakfast Salad
- Tamari and Kombu Soft-Boiled Eggs
- Almost-Deviled Eggs
- Spanish Fried Eggs
- The Perfect Primal Omelet
- Egg Tacos with Avocado and Lime