Opt into a breakfast of champions with these delicious cassava and cashew flour pancakes made with Primal Kitchen® Vanilla Coconut Collagen Fuel, and topped with hemp seeds and the season's most delicious berries. Whether you've got an action-packed day ahead or you're looking forward to a slow and relaxing Sunday morning, this recipe is for you.
Made with collagen peptides, these waffles pack a surprising punch of flavor and more than 20 grams of protein. Perfect for family get-togethers or weekend brunch celebrations, our new favorite gluten-free vanilla waffles are sure to light up your breakfast table.
Gluten-Free Vanilla Coconut Waffles
Time: 20 min
- 3/4 cup cashew flour
- 3/4 cup Otto's Cassava Flour
- 1/4 cup Primal Kitchen Vanilla Coconut Collagen Fuel
- 1 Tbsp aluminum-free baking powder
- 1 Tbsp Bob's Red Mill Gluten-Free Egg Replacer (+ 2 Tbsp water)
- 2 Tbsp Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- Primal Kitchen Avocado Spray Oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup water
- Maple syrup (to taste)
- Heat the waffle iron, and spray it down with Primal Kitchen Avocado Spray Oil.
- Mix egg replacer with the two tablespoons of water. Let it set for a minute to thicken.
- Add the rest of the ingredients together in a mixing bowl, and whisk, adding the egg replacer.
- Slowly pour the batter into the waffle iron in servings.
- Cook waffles for 3-4 minutes each. Note: Since these waffles are gluten and grain free they may take a little longer than the waffle iron automatically indicates. Let them cook until they are lightly golden brown and crunchy on the outside.
- Top with berries, hemp seeds, and a drizzle of maple syrup.