Make adding veggies to your diet both easy and delicious! Whether you’re looking for a great keto-friendly side dish, or a game day buffet item, this recipe is a sure-fire choice. Spice up your weekend or week night dinner with paprika and almond flour cauliflower florets drizzled with real food Primal Kitchen® Dreamy Italian Dressing, and up your veggie game with Primal ingredients and uncompromisingly delicious taste.
Dreamy Italian Cauliflower Wings
Time: 40 min
- 1 large or 2 small heads of cauliflower
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 cup Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- 1/4 cup Primal Kitchen Dreamy Italian Dressing
- Preheat the oven to 450ºF.
- Remove the cauliflower leaves and stems, and cut out the cauliflower core.
- Break apart the cauliflower head into small, bite-sized pieces.
- Add the cauliflower pieces to a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate, medium-sized mixing bowl, add the almond flour and the salt, paprika, and garlic powder. Stir to combine.
- In another, smaller mixing bowl combine the avocado oil and hot sauce. Stir until smooth, and then pour this mixture over the cauliflower pieces and stir.
- Next, add the spiced almond flour mixtures to the cauliflower, stirring until the florets are fully coated.
- Spread the coated cauliflower florets out onto a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Drizzle with Primal Kitchen Dreamy Italian Dressing.