Buffalo wings are an instant hit at any potluck party, tailgating spread or happy hour, but it’s nice to switch things up every once in a while. Buffalo chicken dip is a creamier, tangier version of buffalo wings minus the messy chicken bones. Bring this dish to your next book club meeting, girls’ night in or kids team sports celebration and watch it disappear. Let’s be honest: Who doesn’t crave a cheesy, zesty and slightly spicy spread for veggie sticks, flackers, pure corn chips, gluten-free crackers or—since we’re keeping it 100% real here—directly off the spoon?
It’s not just the recipe team at Primal Kitchen that loves this dip. We were actually inspired to create this dish our own real-food way by our amazing Instagram followers. When we polled our Story audience about which recipe they’d like to see created using Primal Kitchen BBQ Ranch Dressing, Buffalo Chicken Dip was the clear winner. If there are other recipes you’d like to see us create, please message us on Instagram (we'd love to hear from you!) or leave a comment below.
Buffalo Chicken DipTime: 20–30 minutes
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- ½ cup Primal Kitchen BBQ Ranch Dressing
- ½ cup grass-fed blue cheese crumbles
- 8 oz. organic cream cheese
- ½ cup Siete Hot Sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
To cook in an Instant Pot:
- Place all ingredients except for green onions into the Instant Pot.
- Cook on manual high pressure for 15 minutes.
- Do a quick release.
- Spoon into a serving dish and top with chopped green onions.
To bake in the oven:
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine all ingredients except for green onions into a medium bowl, and mix well.
- Spoon into shallow baking dish sprayed with Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Spray (or a buttered dish).
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with chopped green onions.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Carbs: 2 grams
Fat: 13.8 grams
Protein: 8.3 grams
Nutritional information calculated using Cronometer.
You might also like our wholesome, real-food remakes of these dip recipes:
- Paleo Spinach Dip
- Chipotle Lime Avocado Bacon Dip
- Sweet Potato Ranch Dip with Bacon
- Bacon Jalapeno Artichoke Dip