Dig into this colorful Asian slaw made with incredible Primal Kitchen® Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette & Marinade. Add kimchi for a boost of natural probiotic magic, and layer in strips of purple cabbage and flavorful farmers market carrots for a rainbow-like finish.
Make this dish in fifteen minutes or less, and you'll have prepared a beautiful side dish perfect for family nights, tailgates, and parties. And don't be shy about dousing the plate in Primal Kitchen Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette—it's infused with avocado oil, organic ginger, organic apple cider vinegar, and savory roasted sesame seeds. With absolutely no dairy, gluten, soy, GMOs, sugar, or additives, our dressings are perfectly designed to be enjoyed with reckless abandon.
Sesame Ginger Slaw
Time: 15 min
- Primal Kitchen Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette & Marinade
- 1 head napa cabbage (chopped thin)
- 1/4 head of red cabbage (chopped thin)
- 3 scallions (chopped)
- 1 carrot (diced)
- Optional: 1/4 cup kimchi
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- Add napa cabbage, red cabbage, chopped scallions, and diced carrot, and kimchi (optional) to a large serving bowl.
- Drizzle on a generous amount of Primal Kitchen Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette, and toss.
- Top with sesame seeds.